PDA

View Full Version : Mohawk Aug 25

Sea Biscuit
08-25-2008, 03:22 PM
Race #3 #7 Beleiveinbruiser. Broke in his last at Hanover. Ran some pretty fast fractions on the front end on Aug 11 race and if Saftic rates the mile a little bit should find this horse in the winners circle.

Race 7 #3 Jazz Band. A good first over effort and a miss by 3/4 lengths. Should make amends tonite.

Race 10 #1 Greek Ruler 1 w 6,3

Race 12 #2 Sheer Money

Good luck to all

LottaKash
08-25-2008, 11:56 PM
Race #3 #7 Beleiveinbruiser. Broke in his last at Hanover. Ran some pretty fast fractions on the front end on Aug 11 race and if Saftic rates the mile a little bit should find this horse in the winners circle.

Race 7 #3 Jazz Band. A good first over effort and a miss by 3/4 lengths. Should make amends tonite.

Race 12 #2 Sheer Money

Good luck to all

I didn't see any of the races before the 10thrace tonite, but the #2-Sheer Money in the 12th race, was a solid play at 4/1.....Best/lowest pip of the bunch and a really nice horse that will move up in the ranks.how far.....???...paid $10.60, and if your are a Pipper.....the only play other than the 2d place horse #the 7- who had a nice pip in his 3d race back, followed by 2 poor posts....a definite contender to the 2..........the exacta came back $70.10, not bad for the only 2- true Trinity.pippers of the lot.......

In the 10th race, I missed that one...and it pissed me off that I could be so shortsighted in that race.....I went for the #6 and he had a nice early speed pip and figured to be there at the end......only trouble with that is, the 6-cut the mile, little did I know at the time (coming so late to the dance) that the front end, was way dead all nite........and six died in the lane
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

But, here is the clincher......THIS IS AN ANGLE FOR 3YO'S.....and, I meant to put it out here, earlier in the year, and got side-tracked and forgot all about it.......till tonite.......

The angle works best early in the year, when the 3yo's are just coming out, and it only works best, for a horses's 1st or 2d start.......

THE ANGLE......Use the TM-SR's for a 3yo-horse who is making his first or second start of the year......Now look down his past perfromances to see what his best TrackMaster-Speed Rating was last year.......

Say a horse, has a TM-SR of 84 last year as a 2-yo, then you will take off 10-POINTS off of his best SR of last year.......so, now you will have a p94, which is a dandy potential speed rating, and if he is qualified well recently, and has some back class, especially if that TM-SR was done in a formful style, and not just a suckalong mile (although suckalong miles still count)....

When you do this you will have a very good idea of how well and fast this horse will be this year......that's all.....It is a very good indicator and predicter of a horse's coming potential......And, when you have a horse with a top P#...and he is well placed and in not too deep with faster running horses, and the connectiions are well meant, you can catch some juicy mutuels...before the horses get too many starts after awhile, tho, the horse is on his own, as you can never tell how well he will be THIS year.......

It works anytime of the year, but early in the season is best......
-----------------------------------------

Tonite in the tenth race....Mon 8/25 The #5 horse was such a horse, (ovelooked) Future Cruiser had a top TM-SR of 84 last year, and was actually in a race vs. Somebeachsomewhere, he broke in that race......Now, take off 10-points from last year's speed rating and that will give you a p94..quite a number, don't you think, as he was in with horses only going 70's and low 80's.......to top it off, 1st time Lasix, He was bet to 2/1 in his last start, which was his first start of the year, and raced competitively in that race, and had 2-qualifying races before his first start of the year...and that is always a good sign.......A definite go tonite.......He WON and blew the doors of the field, in the late stages of the race..and showed his true colors of p94...and paid...$11.10 and an ex of $101-..

Well that is the angle I promised most of you early in the season.......

best,

Sea Biscuit
08-26-2008, 12:43 AM

Results Race 3 #7 was out

Results Race 7 #3 was out

Result Race 10 #1 was out

Race 12 #2 Sheer Money

Results Race 12 #2 won paid $10.60:)