PDA

View Full Version : PLAINRIDGE MONDAY 8/25

botster
08-25-2008, 03:02 AM
I have been holding my own for the last several weeks at Plainridge.The racing here on the Mass circuit has always been the same, broken down, sore horses, cheap in class.Some say these types of horses are quite unplayable, but because of their inconsistancies, big overlays are plenty.After spending almost an entire season just wagering on the classier, sounder horses at the BigM, and canadian circuit, it's a much different ballgame here at Plainridge.

Here's a few that I like today... post is at 4pm eastern.

2nd 5 FREEDOM FRY her last two lines were much better than they appeared.This is an amateur drivers event and a rather weak one.She needs to be played in this type of field.

4th 1 G M VIKING DOLL you don't see a high percentage of very sound looking animals here, but the latter last week looked better than any horse i have seen here since i have been following .She promptly swept them at 8-1 these type MUST be followed up in some manner the following week.
3 DRIPS WITH CLASS here's one of these sneaky moveups which is indicating to me a probable betting situation by the connections.When I use to race horses at Monticello I would see this move done by trainers who were looking to cash a ticket.This horse was just overpowering two back after a break and was given the tour in last.

7th 1 NOTTIMEFORDREAMING is another that moves up off the loss, but is also very fresh, and comes from a very good barn.She went a big trip in last and chased a stakes filly two back.This field has some talent, and I must see 5-1 or better to win/place on her.
7 TEDDY'S PLACE loses Hardy, but showed a big improver in last.These type are auto users for me. I am not a big fan of Brad Irvine, but he did win with her back in June.

Good Fortune:jump:

LottaKash
08-25-2008, 05:19 AM
Hey Botster, Good Luck with your PR picks today......I like that track......

best,