PDA

View Full Version : Cold becomes Hot at a Price at Big A

WINMANWIN
03-12-2003, 12:33 AM
Tomorrow may be payback day at the big A for a trainer that we're somewhat familiar with the past couple of yrs or so.
His name is SCOTT LAKE. Senor Lake has been ULTRA COLD the
past month or so, on the inner track and Am hoping it's not summer in saratoga today where he maintains thats horror record..LOL...:confused: Senor lake runs 4 steeds at the big A
tomorrow and 2 of them will be PRICE PLAYS FOR SURE.THE CHALLENGING ASPECT IN THIS GAME TO ME IS,WHEN A TRAINER HAS MULTIPLE STEEDS RUNNING on the card, When do I bet
them, Thats always the question, I feel when they run many,
They may do well, and hope to catch him tomorrow.
AQUE 2ND FOUR ALERT the 6 yr old warrior that has danced the dance like many in here, should offer value here, as he takes a drop and if you're in a forgiving mood off is last 3 races.HE CAN
WAKE UP Here in a head scratcher.
AQUE 6TH HE DID IT HIS WAY I remember watching this horse
run in january, and said after the race,Gee looks like Senor Lake
made a bad claim here for 65k.Well maybe he did, as he only worked 1 time since his last and is offered for less money here, in an competitive affair, But maybe we can forgive the wide trip to nowhere in last and give him a shot....especially at the right value play here.
Aque 8th He runs REALLY TOUGH who appears in tuff today,but
I may have to see what his other 2 do before I pounce on this one.
Aque 9th John's Joy I had him 1st out and was waiting for jock
CASTELLANO to move his hands more in deep stretch but he never did.He comes back here as the favorite with juice added.
GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!

Suff
03-12-2003, 01:07 AM
I Hope your right winman.... But I remember Last summer they were saying the same thing about him at Saratoga when he was like 0 for 25........ They kept saying...."He'll heat up" and what happened? He went 0 for 56 . Not to say Lake can't or won't have a big day tommorrow. If your betting him I hope he does......... His 6 horse in the 2nd........On the drop and pop,,,,might be an interesting play......But he's a WET track lover and gotten three of them in last 4 and done nothing with them...Looks out of form from here.........we'll see

WINMANWIN
03-12-2003, 01:37 AM
It's funny how this game goes in cycles Other then The
uncomparable Bobby Boys BAFFERT AND FRANKEL , The
nations 2nd leading trainer in WINS Scott lake was shut out at toga last year. I believe The nations leading trainer in WINS
Asmussin fared better at toga, but nothing exceptional. If
memory serves me right Senor Lake had an O.k. toga meet
year before last. But this is not saratoga and its Aqueduct'S inner dirt meet . Which brings me back to my original thoughts.When
a trainer run's multiple steeds in 1 day, I always have to give more consideration to there horses that day.Now I can easily
dismiss FOUR ALERT here, as his form is off, and he appears in tuff. But is inner experience and fondness to the track may factor into to a nice price. Granted his better races over the inner were
last yr and the yr before that, but its a dropper and he's running 4 today.I can also say, I'll lay off him here, and wait to play him in the 6th or 9th, But I always kick Myself when I figure them for later !!! LOL, And they WIN the before race at Box Cars...Anyway
Deputy Dash the horse you like in the 2nd, I'm quite familiar
with, he made me 1 huge score back in sept of 01 at belmont
I had a nice exacta with him, and me and a partner connected on the pik 4 that day.Unfortunately for me, I was on him to many times after that, thinking he may awaken and he still hasn't, But as we know, The day we come off of them,Is usually the day they WIN ! so, 1 of 3 things will happen tomorrow.Either
four alert or deputy dash wins or finishes 2nd, or they both run out and its on to the next puzzle.....LOL :confused:

WINMANWIN
03-12-2003, 01:53 AM
I must get the name correct also.....It's not DEPUTY DASH..I'TS
DASH 'N DANCE. BTW, Trainer Joey Imperio was named barn of the mth at aqueduct the other day. I always get a laugh when they name a trainer that has been on a colder, than cold streak,
for BARN OF THE MTH, Especially, when they never had a winner for the mth....LOL... :D Anyway, Imperio had the last race winner at Aque on Sunday, and appears o.k. in the 3rd today.
I beat this horse his last 2 outings and was correct, Today I think I use him Strong, But he will be the favorite. Can the trainer of
the mth win 2 in a row ? :rolleyes:

WINMANWIN
03-12-2003, 08:30 PM
S.LAKE HAD AN O.k. day, In the 1st race, He OPENED AT 5 TO 1 AND REMAINED that price till post time. He ran 2nd for a Nice
Place price at $7.40

Is 2 other runners finished 4th I believe, I used him in the 6th
to no avail.. In the 8th, scratches appeared to help his chances,
But didn't, as he faltered in the lane. I used a Lake DD, But was Fortunate to use the race winner also.

In the 9th I needed him badly, As I used DD's here with RACE 8 WINNER Fifth Of Hennessy to John's Joy to complete an
$27.40 DD. Jockey Castellano was much more aggressive this time with his mount, And, I have no complaints Javier, I Was just
hoping that you didn't give this chalk, The same ride you did, 1st OUTING. :rolleyes: BTW, BARN of the Mth, Joe Imperio is now 2 for 2, from 2 starters........Good job, With them chalksters Joe.