PDA

View Full Version : Only 2.5 more months of this Obama Crap

JustRalph
08-23-2008, 06:33 PM
This stuff is incredible........... these people are just plain fools............

Just get him off the TV and the Internet!!! This is too much.......

Dave Stewart has written a piece of crap for Obamaniacs........

I think they should be praying for a better melody and much better lyrics.

D Class Celebs trying to sing a hymn about Obama.....they forgot Kathy Griffin and a fart joke..........when will this shit end? Perez Hilton and noted policy maven Pam Anderson are included in this

Watch this piece of trash for yourself............ it will be filling up your inbox soon.............. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVi4rUzf-0Q

Marshall Bennett
08-23-2008, 08:43 PM
:lol: Pam Anderson and Paris Hilton together don't have enough brain cells to move a mole .

bigmack
08-23-2008, 09:17 PM
If you need to cast a poor puppy dog face dripping with over with an almost plead-like affectation, Forest Whitaker is your man.

Here I thought he was a good actor. Turns out he's like that all the time.

FW goes into a restaurant and asks someone to Pass the Salt - 4 people start crying 6 hand him salt and I'm crackin' up laughin' in a corner somewhere.

dav4463
08-24-2008, 12:32 AM
That has to be the most sappy, sickening, fluff over substance, piece of irritating crap I've ever seen in my life! I am seriously about to throw up on my computer keyboard. I'm ashamed that my name is also Dave Stewart!

Maybe Ted Nugent can do a hard rock tune for McCain to counteract these whining liberal, brainwashed, brain-dead obamamaniacs.

boxcar
08-24-2008, 12:32 AM
:lol: Pam Anderson and Paris Hilton together don't have enough brain cells to move a mole .

That description would fit most BHO supporters.

Boxcar

JustRalph
08-24-2008, 02:02 AM
That has to be the most sappy, sickening, fluff over substance, piece of irritating crap I've ever seen in my life! I am seriously about to throw up on my computer keyboard. I'm ashamed that my name is also Dave Stewart!

Maybe Ted Nugent can do a hard rock tune for McCain to counteract these whining liberal, brainwashed, brain-dead obamamaniacs.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Here you go Dave!!!

http://www.legalzoom.com/search.aspx?q=name%20change

PaceAdvantage
08-24-2008, 03:35 AM
A few observations:

Every time FW appeared in that video, I involuntarily laughed out loud....why is that?

Joan Baez? Where the hell did they dig her up? Hey Joan, don't bogart that roach, ok?

Barry Manilow's face is looking tighter than ever....

Jason Alexander disappointed me....

Who was that guy holding the baby near the end? For a split second there, I thought it was Ed Norton...which would have really disappointed me....

DJofSD
08-24-2008, 09:26 AM
I waiting for the crowd to start singing that piece from "Jesus Christ Super Star":

Hosanna Hey Sanna Sanna Sanna Hosanna
Hey Sanna Hosanna
Hey JC, JC won't you smile at me?
Sanna Hosanna Hey Superstar

skate
08-24-2008, 02:35 PM
Dear JustlyRalph;

Take the bullet from thy gun...........now

skate
08-24-2008, 02:46 PM

i ACTUALLY like what you're saying here, because i can somewhat explain myself (other than plainly... lovely).

First i figure JustlyR done flip-da-lid.

Now i understand, over the years, i've had my full of this sort (topic) i don't bother to tune into this stuff. Problem being,now i'm the only one left with a sound mind....ya think it's easy:confused:

dav4463
08-25-2008, 12:35 AM
Barry Manilow's face is looking tighter than ever.... :lol: :lol: :D

wonatthewire1
08-25-2008, 05:22 PM
This stuff is incredible........... these people are just plain fools............

Just get him off the TV and the Internet!!! This is too much.......

Dave Stewart has written a piece of crap for Obamaniacs........

I think they should be praying for a better melody and much better lyrics.

D Class Celebs trying to sing a hymn about Obama.....they forgot Kathy Griffin and a fart joke..........when will this shit end? Perez Hilton and noted policy maven Pam Anderson are included in this

Watch this piece of trash for yourself............ it will be filling up your inbox soon.............. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVi4rUzf-0Q

But, but, but, but JR - what if he wins the election?

:bang:

It'll be like awful, but it will give our media outlets plenty of real meat to chew on for the next several years! Rush alone must be beaming - 2 stinking liebrals for Prez and a new contract - yes life is very good!

:)

JustRalph
08-25-2008, 11:12 PM
If he wins, at least this crap will stop. The press will eventually turn on him and the first time the man screws up he will become half white instead of "black"

bet on it

boxcar
08-25-2008, 11:19 PM
If he wins, at least this crap will stop. The press will eventually turn on him and the first time the man screws up he will become half white instead of "black"

bet on it

:lol: :lol: That's right. Only the white half will take the heat.

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
08-26-2008, 03:17 AM
If he wins...Don't worry. He won't win. Americans aren't that gullible. They can smell a con-job from a mile away.

I know, I know, I can hear it now as I type:

"Oh yeah, well, they were gullible enough to vote for George Bush twice (well, once at least...we're not entirely sure)....:faint: "

santanajimi
08-26-2008, 05:28 AM
Don't worry. He won't win. Americans aren't that gullible. They can smell a con-job from a mile away.

"Oh yeah, well, they were gullible enough to vote for George Bush twice (well, once at least...we're not entirely sure)....:faint: "

The real time to worry is if your boy Mcain wins. While i would have bet ALOT of money against Obama winning last year, he certainly appears the lesser of 2 evils.
At the first sign of trouble, Mcain will probably blow up whoever starts it....

lsbets
08-26-2008, 07:11 AM
I thought it was a very touching moment when Obama talked to his family last night from St. Louis, err, Kansas City, oh heck wherever he thought he was.

jonnielu
08-26-2008, 07:38 AM
Don't worry. He won't win. Americans aren't that gullible. They can smell a con-job from a mile away.

Maybe you should take another look at everything slick willy clinton ever said on national tv before you go thinking that Americans are very perceptive.

Read the ads that new car dealers run in the paper too. When you think how they can continuously insult people's intelligence that way, it might come to you that they know that the people have no intelligence.

The more garbage you put up with, the more garbage you get. Clinton openly dictated to the states and committed high crimes on national TV. That has inspired Obama to present himself as Jesus Christ and Moses rolled into one.

America still isn't marching on D.C. with pitchforks and torches, and Ted Kennedy still sits in the senate, how smart can they be?

jdl

Tom
08-26-2008, 10:20 AM
I thought it was a very touching moment when Obama talked to his family last night from St. Louis, err, Kansas City, oh heck wherever he thought he was.

He was in the 57th state.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
08-28-2008, 10:46 AM
Maybe you should take another look at everything slick willy clinton ever said on national tv before you go thinking that Americans are very perceptive.Bill Clinton was VERY GOOD at what he did...very good. Sometimes the people can be fooled, and like I said, Clinton was VERY GOOD....

Obama's facade has been cracking the moment he went into general election mode. A democrat should be leading a rebublican by 15-20 points in the polls at the moment. That says it all.

equicom
08-28-2008, 04:16 PM
You're always going to have this problem. It's because the American people get to decide who gets elected. So some guy with weird hair plays the saxaphone or sings along with the beach boys, or whatever floats your boat, and voila, they get floated all the way to the White House.

So if you want something better... well... one way might be to turn over the election to the rest of the world. With this scheme, no Americans would be allowed to vote for the US president, but as a concession, you could get to decide who is the president of some other place like Austria or Namibia.

Otherwise you're guaranteed at least four years of whoever puts on the best variety entertainment show.

PaceAdvantage
08-30-2008, 01:49 AM
With thinking like the above, it's no wonder I wake every day thanking the good Lord I was born and bred in the United States of America.

JustRalph
08-30-2008, 03:27 AM
With thinking like the above, it's no wonder I wake every day thanking the good Lord I was born and bred in the United States of America.

2nd that motion............... Equicom, you have got to be kidding?