PDA

View Full Version : Anyone familiar with NJ simulcasting?

Imriledup
08-23-2008, 04:35 PM
The Meadowlands is CLOSED (Yes, on travers day) for simulcasting and i was wondering if NJ has opened these offtrack betting parlors that they have been talking about opening for years. I know that Yonkers is fairly close to North Jersey for betting, just wondering if there is any other place besides Meadowlands in North Jersey to wager on full card simo?

Milleruszk
08-23-2008, 08:48 PM
Yes they have opened them up. I think that the closest one to North Jersey would be in New Brunswick. If you live in NJ you can open a betting account with NJ Bets and watch and wager from home.

onefast99
08-23-2008, 08:50 PM
Route 1 and Fords avenue in Woodbridge, one of the nicest in the country! Also route 37 in Toms River.

phatbastard
08-23-2008, 09:23 PM
..then there the runt of the family...Favorites of Vineland..well appointed and kept clean...

point given
08-24-2008, 11:07 AM
Suffern, NY OTB is closest to north jersey, near to Mahwah. Too late for the Travers, but good for all future sundays of football season.

Zman179
08-24-2008, 03:28 PM
The Meadowlands is CLOSED (Yes, on travers day) for simulcasting and i was wondering if NJ has opened these offtrack betting parlors that they have been talking about opening for years. I know that Yonkers is fairly close to North Jersey for betting, just wondering if there is any other place besides Meadowlands in North Jersey to wager on full card simo?

Would you rather have the racetrack open for simulcasting and fight 75,000 football fans for parking, and then fighting them all over again when you try to leave?