PDA

View Full Version : Dan Teta

dav4463
08-23-2008, 07:23 AM
Anyone ever heard of Dan Teta? I have an old VHS tape where Dan shows how to pick winners. He picks a lone speed horse using the running lines and also shows how a horse was 3 for 3 at the distance when no other horses won at the distance. He looked like a typical racetrack gambler, wearing the hat and everything! I wonder if he's still around anywhere.

RaceBookJoe
08-23-2008, 11:14 AM
Anyone ever heard of Dan Teta? I have an old VHS tape where Dan shows how to pick winners. He picks a lone speed horse using the running lines and also shows how a horse was 3 for 3 at the distance when no other horses won at the distance. He looked like a typical racetrack gambler, wearing the hat and everything! I wonder if he's still around anywhere.

My dad was a system/handicapping junkie, and he had this vhs. It seemed kind of phony to me because he comes across like an east coast mob guy, but i think they show him stading at canterbury. I would watch it while on the treadmill, until it got eaten in the machine earlier this year. I dont think I learned anything from it, but it kept me from thinking about walking haha. rbj

BIG HIT
09-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Yes got his video it all looked so easy don't know what did with it still got it some where i think.But now don't have vcr got a dvd LOL.He was suppose to come out with another video for exacta far as i know never did boy that long time ago