PDA

View Full Version : Mohawk Aug 22

Sea Biscuit
08-22-2008, 02:20 PM
Race 4 #1 Roxanna Hanover. The slow up front pace cost her the race. Hopefully she will make amends today.

Race 6 #3 Literacy W/P. The horse to beat here is #8 How Is Kathy who won by no less than 6 1/4 lengths last time out. #8 set an even pace last time out and has won 4 in a row. #3 gets a break in post position today with her last three posts being 7-9-7. Claimed recently by Richard Moreau a top Quebec trainer.

Race 10 I see only two horses winning in this race #1 Miss Quebec or #5 Fysia. I will be boxing these two in the exacta and might even bet these two if the right odds present itself. Miss Quebec ran a very tight race challenging the leader first over all the way to the winners circle.Moves up a notch. Fysia ran some kind of brutal fractions which was an unbelieveable 5 secs faster than average. Sometimes when you use the mare in this fashion they tend to break in their next start but hopefully it will not happen tonite.

Race 12 C F O ran a very good race last time out just missing by 3/4 lengths. Should make amends tonite from the pole position.

Race 13. I have crossed off all horses in this race as non contenders except the 7-6-10. I will be boxing these horses in my exactas and trifecta bets.

Goodluck to all at the windows.

Sea Biscuit
08-23-2008, 01:29 AM
Race 4 #1 Roxanna Hanover. The slow up front pace cost her the race. Hopefully she will make amends today.

Results Race 4. #1 Roxanna Hanover won and paid $7,20

Race 6 #3 Literacy W/P. The horse to beat here is #8 How Is Kathy who won by no less than 6 1/4 lengths last time out. #8 set an even pace last time out and has won 4 in a row. #3 gets a break in post position today with her last three posts being 7-9-7. Claimed recently by Richard Moreau a top Quebec trainer.

Results Race 6. #8 won the race and paid $3.80 and #3 Literacy was 3rd by 3/4 lengths.

Race 10 I see only two horses winning in this race #1 Miss Quebec or #5 Fysia. I will be boxing these two in the exacta and might even bet these two if the right odds present itself. Miss Quebec ran a very tight race challenging the leader first over all the way to the winners circle.Moves up a notch. Fysia ran some kind of brutal fractions which was an unbelieveable 5 secs faster than average. Sometimes when you use the mare in this fashion they tend to break in their next start but hopefully it will not happen tonite.

Race 10 #5 Fysia won and paid $9.30 and the exacta with the #1 paid a good $86.70

Race 12 C F O ran a very good race last time out just missing by 3/4 lengths. Should make amends tonite from the pole position.

Results C F O was out a total dissapointment.

Race 13. I have crossed off all horses in this race as non contenders except the 7-6-10. I will be boxing these horses in my exactas and trifecta bets.

Results #6 and #7 were in the trifecta but the #4 won the race. #10 was nowhere to be found.

LottaKash
08-23-2008, 05:26 AM
Hey Biscuit, good pickin........That 10th race at Mhk was a real brain tickler for me....as I had 3-good ways of looking at the race........In the end, the good horses were there.......I will write of it in another thread...(A starting point)

But, your are travelling a good highway, keep it up and enjoy your talents......

best,

Sea Biscuit
08-23-2008, 07:23 AM
Hey Biscuit, good pickin........That 10th race at Mhk was a real brain tickler for me....as I had 3-good ways of looking at the race........In the end, the good horses were there.......I will write of it in another thread...(A starting point)

But, your are travelling a good highway, keep it up and enjoy your talents......

best,

Thanks for the kind words LK

headhawg
08-23-2008, 11:37 AM
Nice going Sea Biscuit. One of these days I'll have to get back into the game. There's some good stuff going on in the harness section here. I appreciate all of the contributions from the posters.

Sea Biscuit
08-23-2008, 12:31 PM
Nice going Sea Biscuit. One of these days I'll have to get back into the game. There's some good stuff going on in the harness section here. I appreciate all of the contributions from the posters.

Thanks Headhawg. I take it you are a T-Bred player. You are welcome to join us anytime. Unlike the T-Breds we dont have to worry about distances. If you are the patient kind and play only selected races you CAN win some money in this game.

mrroyboy
08-23-2008, 02:09 PM
Agree.

headhawg
08-23-2008, 05:33 PM
Thanks Headhawg. I take it you are a T-Bred player. You are welcome to join us anytime. Unlike the T-Breds we dont have to worry about distances. If you are the patient kind and play only selected races you CAN win some money in this game.Actually to quote Big Red, I'm bi-mutuel -- I play both t- and s- breds. :) But I've taken an extended break as I couldn't hit a lick at either. I am getting the urge to get back to playing and I still follow the threads here. Nice group of 'cappers with some very useful info.