PDA

View Full Version : Total Access Tax Forms

MIKE D
03-11-2003, 07:09 PM
Hi Iam going through ridiculous hoops to obtain a 1040G from Total Accessfor a Super/fta from June of last year.It was in the amount of $2500.00 and even though they have sent me a year end statement they will not send the Tax form.I have been in contact with them many timesThey have made numourous promises to send and fax the 1040g to me.But there word is total crap.I am going to file my taxes next week with or without there cooperation and hope the emails that I have copies of would cover my butt should any trouble arise.I have encountered no problems with Call a Bet They seem to have there act together well in the Tax dept.I would appreciate help from any experts on this board Thanks Mike D

pic6vic
03-12-2003, 09:32 AM
Mike

I don't see a problem.

Since there was no withholding, just add all your taxables and then on Schedule A claim your losses. You should have a copy, but not necessary since there was no withholding.

The Gov't could care less if you claim more than their records indicate.

Don't worry

rrbauer
03-12-2003, 11:11 AM
Vic is correct on this. The only time that W-2G (not 1040-G) forms come into play is when there has been money withheld. Then you need to attach copies of the W-2G forms that show withholding to substantiate the amounts withheld that you are showing on the 1040.