PDA

View Full Version : Mohawk Aug 21

Sea Biscuit
08-21-2008, 02:13 PM
Race 4 #5 Joe Page. Gets back Trevor Ritchie. He won with the horse on July 27 and he will do it again tonite barring a miscue. Has the front end speed to beat this bunch.

Race 5. #2 Cast A Beam has the front end speed to win this one. Has Jody in the sulky. The dark horse in here is the #1 Phaeton with another come from behind effort provided he does not break. 3,7,8,can fill up the exacta and trifecta.

Race 7. #4 Miss That Grin. Man what a race in his last. Tackling and challenging the front end while parked out the whole mile sandwiched between two horses. 4 with 7 and 8. I doubt if you will get a decent price on the #4.

Race 8. Best bet of the night. #3 You Thrill Me. Throw out the last in the slop from the outside position. His race of Aug 8 was the indeed a very fine effort. 3 w 1,2,4,8.

Race 9. #6 Tacs Delight. 10 hole come from behind winning effort on a very slow pace. Should destroy these.

Race 10. #2 Tymal Winsome. A 4 length gain and 2 horse pick up in the stretch in a 27 last qtr. This kind of last qtr is reserved for open class horses at Mohawk. Gets Jason Brewer. Jason is blooming into a fine Mohawk driver coming from hick tracks like Windsor.

Goodluck to all at the windows.

Sea Biscuit
08-21-2008, 02:53 PM
#2 Cast A Dream is in Race 6 not 5

LottaKash
08-21-2008, 06:56 PM
Hey Gbiscuit, g.l. with you goodies tonite....just a suggestion, if you post your results like Ray2000 does, that would be nice....I like Ray's format for posting and resulting, very much.....Are you listening Ray...Good.....

best

Sea Biscuit
08-21-2008, 11:55 PM
A day of low paying affairs.

Race 4 #5 Joe Page. Gets back Trevor Ritchie. He won with the horse on July 27 and he will do it again tonite barring a miscue. Has the front end speed to beat this bunch.

Result. Race 5 Joe Page went off as a big underlay at 70 cents to a dollar and broke at the gate. I will be darned if I play a breaking trotter at that price.

Race 6. #2 Cast A Beam has the front end speed to win this one. Has Jody in the sulky. The dark horse in here is the #1 Phaeton with another come from behind effort provided he does not break. 3,7,8,can fill up the exacta and trifecta.

Results Race 6. My dark horse #1 Phaeton won a paid a mighty $52.50 and $21.60 and hooked up with a nice exacta price with the #8 and paid $520.10.

Race 7. #4 Miss That Grin. Man what a race in his last. Tackling and challenging the front end while parked out the whole mile sandwiched between two horses. 4 with 7 and 8. I doubt if you will get a decent price on the #4.

Results Race 7. #4 Dont Miss that Grin won and paid $3.90 and the 4w7 Exacta paid $12.60

Race 8. Best bet of the night. #3 You Thrill Me. Throw out the last in the slop from the outside position. His race of Aug 8 was the indeed a very fine effort. 3 w 1,2,4,8.

Results Race 8. #3 You Thrill Me won by easy margin of 3 1/2 lengths and paid $3.70 and the 3 w 4 exacta paid $29.00

Race 9. #6 Tacs Delight. 10 hole come from behind winning effort on a very slow pace. Should destroy these.

Results Race 9. Tacs delight did destroy the field winning by 6 1/2 lengths and paid $3.80

Race 10. #2 Tymal Winsome. A 4 length gain and 2 horse pick up in the stretch in a 27 last qtr. This kind of last qtr is reserved for open class horses at Mohawk. Gets Jason Brewer. Jason is blooming into a fine Mohawk driver coming from hick tracks like Windsor.

Results Race 10. Tymal Winsome was out.

Hey LK I always put up my results win or lose.

LottaKash
08-22-2008, 01:18 AM
Hey Biscuit, you are on a winning road......Keep it up, nice on the 50dollah job................

I had a $26 dollah job early in the card (best pip)..... then I bet an exacta with a good pip horse, to go with your Joe Page, and hahahahah, they both broke.....my horse was like 12/1 before they banged him down to 9/2 late....but no MOOLAH.......still, we are both still smilin'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bestest,