PDA

View Full Version : Suffolk downs Tuesday card

Suff
03-10-2003, 10:35 PM
Got the card about 1:00 oclock........ Performed a ripalotomy on it.

Few I think will run themselves on the ticket at a decent Price

Race 1

#2 Franks Green Money.... 6-1

Gets the post he can make some real Hay with.. this horse has the gate speed.....Track was wet two days ago...Typically with with two dark days and a DRY track...it will come up super fast and speed Bias'd. He could wire these...and if the 7 (artistic JOhn) gets blocked from Coming down inside.... I expect him to get a very soft 1/4 and win by a bunch

Race 5.

Got a horse here... I know the group that bought him 4 back. They owned a barnful of horses at Suffolk back in the 70's and 80's. Then the old man died and the sons turned it into a mess. One of the son's is getting back in the business. They own a small restuarant down the street from My House... These guys know what they are doing...

Three SEVENS...#6 4-1. Track might set up very well for this one,,, Just needs little more Mustard in the stretch... For What its worth,, The guy that works in the Variety store across the street has coffee with the trainer every Morning...He told me the horse was live... but don't tell anyone... So I'm not. Actually I like the horse without the tip...and I never take whispered tips anymore serious than one's that come out of a Bullhorn... I just like the horse in this race.

Race 6

Dilly Dally....#4 8-1 ... I like the name... But beyond that... They're running him back on 11 days... get a real rough trip thats not noted in the comments. That was a very contentious race that broke down at the 1/8th pole.... he's Going to get out clean with no speed on either side,,,and the horse does'nt lose any ground past the 1/2 mile pole,,,, he just needs to get out clean and he'll be a bear in the stretch

I'm betting these three tommorrow.....

mudcat
03-11-2003, 11:58 AM
suff what do you think? suffock
buttonwood in the third #4 6-1
personal moon in the 5th #7 10-1

Suff
03-11-2003, 12:08 PM
12:08........ Just sat down.......Let me look....

I'll post back in 15-20 minutes

Suff
03-11-2003, 01:01 PM
I can't get a feel for that horse or this pace Mud? She gotten ever scenario.... Quick,, moderate.. slow 1/4's 1/2's and she does'nt run any differntly at anything? She's 1 for 18 , runs with pace...does'nt pass any horses? I don't like her.......But her Sufflok Connections are solid

I might bet the 8.......first Blinkeers,, hot trainer...3rd off the layoff... has run with better........couple of ugly running lines but has two races that fit here...... thats my opinion...

Suff
03-11-2003, 01:33 PM
Personal Moon....... This is an angle horse that is PLayable at a price...

Her last 4 are ugly .....very ugly. But they are all routes...and 70 of this horse's 95 starts have been 6 furlongs.. so the Horse is technically a sprinter.......and cuts back to that today.

You go through her liftime...actaully not even that long ago... Just last year at this time...she was runniing with Coyote Lakes (beaten 12 lengths) and 2nd to Esteemed Friend (beaten 8 lengths). and now she is in aginst 10K claimers....anything......anything CLOSE to what she ran this time last year...could destroy these..

Gets a ML of 10-1 .......But 21% jock grabs the mount. Her last was her first in 60 days,,,,,, could have needed it... So the horse has a lot hidden angles and could be a very sweet play

With thats said he's 8.......has 95 starts and just could be finished as a race horse ? But I think I will take a piece and see if he has one more in him...

Thanks for pointing him out to me........ I like Value plays like this

Suff
03-11-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by mudcat
suff what do you think? suffock
buttonwood in the third #4 6-1
personal moon in the 5th #7 10-1

Your 4 ran 3rd at 12-1 to make the TRI

5/2- 7/1- 12-1

railbird
03-11-2003, 03:08 PM
Sufferin you should get a job with the drf to .write the handicappers corner. your comments make more sense then theirs. and better written...;) :cool:

Suff
03-11-2003, 03:20 PM
Only one problem........None of them won today? Soooo....I busted out....... but thanks... I enjoy pouring over them and writing up the way I see it.

railbird
03-11-2003, 03:30 PM
Busted but not broken . Tomorrow is another day.!!!!!!!