PDA

View Full Version : Mohawk Aug 18

Sea Biscuit
08-18-2008, 04:30 PM
Race 11 #5 Striking Lyric

Race 12 #7 Daylon Beware. Catches a weak field. The only winner in this race with two good moves and in wrong fractions to boot.

Good Luck to all at the windows.

LottaKash
08-19-2008, 01:25 AM
Hey Sea Biscuit, nice call on that Daylon Beware. .Paid $ 11.80, I saw that race and he got up to go by, at just the right time, on the Gooey, stormy mess of a track tonite.........

As for the other hoss, I have my eyebrow raised, as he was coming off a qualifer, trying to mess with a 2/5 way better class animal that is awesome right now, even if your hoss was on his best day, I don't think it so.....shame on you......haha....

9/2 will always put a smile on your face.......:)

best,

Sea Biscuit
08-19-2008, 01:40 AM
Hey Sea Biscuit, nice call on that Daylon Beware. .Paid $ 11.80, I saw that race and he got up to go by, at just the right time, on the Gooey, stormy mess of a track tonite.........

As for the other hoss, I have my eyebrow raised, as he was coming off a qualifer, trying to mess with a 2/5 way better class animal that is awesome right now, even if your hoss was on his best day, I don't think it so.....shame on you......haha....

9/2 will always put a smile on your face.......:)

best,

LG Thanks for your comments on Daylon Beware.

As for Striking Lyric I had a big $2 w/p/s on him as he was coming of a very old Al Stanley trainer angle play which has paid off big time in recent past. In my hearts of heart I knew Digital Image would take this one at prohibitive odds. Maybe I will share with you all my trianer/qua angle play with actual examples but first I will have to dig them out from my computer memory.

Thanks again and good luck with your plays.

LottaKash
08-19-2008, 02:14 AM
LG Thanks for your comments on Daylon Beware.

As for Striking Lyric I had a big $2 w/p/s on him as he was coming of a very old Al Stanley trainer angle play which has paid off big time in recent past. In my hearts of heart I knew Digital Image would take this one at prohibitive odds. Maybe I will share with you all my trianer/qua angle play with actual examples but first I will have to dig them out from my computer memory.

Thanks again and good luck with your plays.

Hey Biscuit, thanks for the offer, but, I am from the old school myself, and have almost all of Al Stanley's stuff, including a nice collection of his Newsletters, great stuff, all of it......Contrary to what most people believe, Handicapping the Trots is timeless, and not much has changed in it's essence, even today what has been said is still viable........Handicapping is the same as ever......Pace is pace, and time is time......What has changed, with the advent of computers, is there is whole lot more information available today, and we now have the means to save it for future reference.......

I knew you knew better, but I just wanted to bust you a bit.....That is what makes this so much fun......There are a great many Serious Sam's on this forum, and they sometimes tend to take things too seriously too much, and forget to take a laugh from time to time....HaHaHa............

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

best,