PDA

View Full Version : If your wife leaves you.......

LottaKash
08-17-2008, 05:48 PM
If your wife ever leaves you, these will be the HARNESS HORSES to play.............

1...WHYBABYWHY

2...WHATSHOULDIDO

3...IWANNABESEDATED

4...GONE TO REHAB

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BEST.

mrroyboy
08-17-2008, 07:17 PM
lol

John you are getting weird!!!

LottaKash
08-17-2008, 09:37 PM
lol

John you are getting weird!!!

Hey Roy, I am weird.........and, if you keep saying things to cofirm this notion, I will have to attempt suicide again........:eek:

HA HA HA HA HA HIJKLMNOPQRSTUBWXYZ............:lol: ...kEEP oN lAUGHING.............HEE HAW........:jump:

BEST,

Sea Biscuit
08-18-2008, 02:38 AM
If your wife ever leaves you, these will be the HARNESS HORSES to play.............

1...WHYBABYWHY

2...WHATSHOULDIDO

3...IWANNABESEDATED

4...GONE TO REHAB

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BEST.

Hey Lottakash It would be much easier for us poor souls to track your above horses if would just give us the name of the track

LottaKash
08-18-2008, 06:05 AM
Hey Biscuit, they are racing all over the place.....I forget which, ...I was just makin' some fun........Laughter is the best Medicine.(readers digest)

best,

Zman179
08-18-2008, 09:13 AM
Actually, all of my answers are on the Monday night card at Mohawk Raceway.

After she leaves me, I could finally say that NOW IM A BELIEVER (Race 4 :4: ). Then I'd be GETTINDOWNANDDIRTY (Race 11 :2: ) with MY FRIEND (Race 1 :5: ) in a CHEAP MOTEL (Race 2 :3: ). :lol:

pktruckdriver
08-18-2008, 10:29 AM
Hey John :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Nice to see all is ok and you're back in force.

Great seeing your posts again, hope all is well and will be paying attention when you start giving out your winners again.

By the way what happened to SomeBeachSomeWhere, ever since he got beat, to me he kinda dissappered and was just curious.

Patrick

TimesTheyRAChangin
08-18-2008, 10:47 AM
By the way what happened to SomeBeachSomeWhere, ever since he got beat, to me he kinda dissappered and was just curious.
Patrick

Guess you don't follow harness that much.He just set a world record yesterday at Flamboro.And word is he is skipping the LBJ because he's looking at going in 46 at The Red Mile 10 days later!

LottaKash
08-18-2008, 04:53 PM
Hey John :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Nice to see all is ok and you're back in force.

Great seeing your posts again, hope all is well and will be paying attention when you start giving out your winners again.

Patrick

Hey Patrick, good to hear from you again.....

best,

pktruckdriver
08-18-2008, 07:02 PM
Guess you don't follow harness that much.He just set a world record yesterday at Flamboro.And word is he is skipping the LBJ because he's looking at going in 46 at The Red Mile 10 days later!

Yes I have been busy, very busy lately, putting 12-18hr days, so I don't know what is going on, but have not heard from SBSW since he lost the Pepsi thing in Jersey, with the bad ride by the driver.

Then I have not kept up with , as the next time big money was given away SBSW was not around or running, so I though maybe he got hurt or something.

New world record is cool :cool: , but running where again, when and what is 46 about, all things that have me a little confused.

And no I'm not a bigtime harness guy, a newbie maybe, but a follower no sir, not yet.

But Thank You
For tellling me about SBSW
Patrick

mrroyboy
08-18-2008, 09:34 PM
I think they mean a time of1:46 which would be a world record

LottaKash
08-19-2008, 03:05 AM
Actually, all of my answers are on the Monday night card at Mohawk Raceway.

After she leaves me, I could finally say that NOW IM A BELIEVER (Race 4 :4: ). Then I'd be GETTINDOWNANDDIRTY (Race 11 :2: ) with MY FRIEND (Race 1 :5: ) in a CHEAP MOTEL (Race 2 :3: ). :lol:

TOO FUNNY Z-MAN.........I LAUGHED........:D

best,