PDA

View Full Version : Bush Bashing

Amazin
03-08-2003, 10:52 AM
I see Shanemooney started a thread in search of quick handicapping angles for novices.I got one,but it's more appropriate here.

During the post parade,scan the horses Derier(as the French would say)The one that most closely resembles Bush's face is your pick.If you see Cheney too,you have an exacta box.It's a no brainer,just like his policies.

Derek2U
03-08-2003, 10:56 AM
Deriers anyone? Doesnt derier = french asswipe?

Tom
03-08-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Derek2U
Deriers anyone? Doesnt derier = french asswipe?

No, that would be - Chirac! <G>

Boris
03-08-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Tom@HTR
No, that would be - Chirac! <G>

No, Chirac is what falls out of the derier, and then the horse takes his tale to wipe his Dashole.

Tom
03-08-2003, 11:50 AM
Youda man!

PaceAdvantage
03-08-2003, 11:58 AM
Come on, you have to admit my link to the french "awards" was a lot more entertaining and clever....

Tom
03-08-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
Come on, you have to admit my link to the french "awards" was a lot more entertaining and clever....

YOUDA man last night....

Heda man this morning. <G>

hcap
03-08-2003, 06:18 PM
Amazin

Forget win place or show, or exactas
Add Ashcroft
Bush is a trifecta man.

Remarks by the President to Robin Hayes for Congress and Elizabeth Dole for Senate North Carolina Republican Party Luncheon

"And we've got a job to do at home, as well. You know, I was campaigning in Chicago and somebody asked me, is there ever any time where the budget might have to go into deficit? I said only if we were at war or had a national emergency or were in recession. (Laughter.) Little did I realize we'd get the trifecta. (Laughter.) But we're fine."

Funny dubya, but I think you have to work on your money management skills