PDA

View Full Version : We are still killing the bastards!

JustRalph
08-03-2008, 06:34 PM
I celebrate every single time I read a headline like this.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25995018/

Al-Qaida admits deaths of four leaders

Airstrike likely killed al-Masri, accused of training USS Cole attackers

CAIRO, Egypt - Al-Qaida confirmed in a Web statement Sunday the death of a senior commander known as a top explosives and poisons expert, who is believed to have been killed in a U.S. airstrike in Pakistan last week.

The statement said Abu Khabab al-Masri and three other commanders were killed. It did not give details on when or how they were killed, but Pakistani authorities have said they believe al-Masri died in an American airstrike last Monday on a compound near the Afghan border.

Pakistani officials have said six people were killed in that strike, in the country's lawless South Waziristan tribal region.

Al-Masri, an Egyptian militant whose real name is Midhat Mursi, had a $5 million bounty on his head from the United States. He is accused of training terrorists to use poisons and explosives, and is believed to have trained suicide bombers who killed 17 American sailors on the USS Cole in Yemen in 2000.

He is also believed to have helped run al-Qaida's Darunta training camp in eastern Afghanistan, until the camp was abandoned amid the 2001 U.S. invasion of the country. There he is thought to have conducted experiments in chemical and biological weapons, testing materials on dogs.

Warns of vengeance
The al-Qaida statement called al-Masri and the other three slain commanders "a group of heroes" and warned of vengeance for their deaths.

"We tell the enemies of God that God has saved those who will be even more painful for you," it said. "As Abu Khabab has gone, he left behind, with God's grace, a generation of faithful students who will make you suffer the worst torture and avenge him and his brothers."

~more at the link~

Tom
08-03-2008, 07:33 PM
Bush said we would wage a long, un-heralded war on terror.
He lived up to his word.

Another one Clinton let go comes to justice. :jump:

boxcar
08-03-2008, 07:42 PM
He lived up to his word.

Another one Clinton let go comes to justice. :jump:

I think before we blew this murderous lowlife to smithereens we should have sent the Peanut Farmer (who never met an enemy of the US who he didn't like) over to Pakistan to see if he could have negotiated a peace settlement with AQ first through this whackjob. What an opportunity Bush blew! :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Dave Schwartz
08-03-2008, 09:18 PM
who never met an enemy of the US who he didn't like

:bang: Apparently, that's called diplomacy in today's leftist world. :ThmbDown:

46zilzal
08-03-2008, 09:58 PM
He lived up to his word.

The Ruta-putz keeps spending the nations future on his "God told him" conflicts. Great

Tom
08-03-2008, 10:27 PM
The Ruta-putz keeps spending the nations future on his "God told him" conflicts. Great

So your advice is to ignore the terrorists who attacked and killed our people?
You really are a Bin Laden fan, aren't you?

Tom
08-03-2008, 10:35 PM
This is so true......

DJofSD
08-04-2008, 01:13 AM
Thanks, Tom! That poster topped off an almost perfect day!

46zilzal
08-04-2008, 01:34 AM
So your advice is to ignore the terrorists who attacked and killed our people?

It was in all the papers: all the terrorists were from Egypt or Saudi Arabia and Iraq had NOTHING to do with September 11th.

boxcar
08-04-2008, 02:08 AM
It was in all the papers: all the terrorists were from Egypt or Saudi Arabia and Iraq had NOTHING to do with September 11th.

And your point is precisely what, Zil? That there are good terrorists and bad? And the only bad ones in the world were the ones involved in 9/11?

Boxcar

PS Why don't you just pack your bags and go to Iraq or Afghanistan and fight next to all those terrorists with whom you sympathize so that you can help them kill the real good guys.

46zilzal
08-04-2008, 02:15 AM
And your point is precisely what, Zil? That there are good terrorists and bad? And the only bad ones in the world were the ones involved in 9/11?

Boxcar

PS Why don't you just pack your bags and go to Iraq or Afghanistan and fight next to all those terrorists with whom you sympathize so that you can help them kill the real good guys.
The old Banana Republican ploy described in Rampton and Stauber's great book: when you point out an error in the dogma, you get labeled as ONE OF THEM.

http://www.bananarepublicans.org/

What a crock, IRAQ HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ATTACKS, pure and simply it was the rutabaga and Rummy along with the neocons who went there for no reason costing billions and wasting countless lives.

dav4463
08-04-2008, 03:42 AM
Bush will be looked on favorably in the future despite all the irrational hatred that is out there today.

Tom
08-04-2008, 07:36 AM
:4::6: - learn to read. :lol:

Al-Masri, an Egyptian militant whose real name is Midhat Mursi, had a $5 million bounty on his head from the United States. He is accused of training terrorists to use poisons and explosives, and is believed to have trained suicide bombers who killed 17 American sailors on the USS Cole in Yemen in 2000.

Can you spell IRAQ?
IF so, please show me where IRAQ is in this quote.

You are Sooooooooo shallow and transparent.

boxcar
08-04-2008, 10:03 AM
The old Banana Republican ploy described in Rampton and Stauber's great book: when you point out an error in the dogma, you get labeled as ONE OF THEM.

http://www.bananarepublicans.org/

What a crock, IRAQ HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ATTACKS, pure and simply it was the rutabaga and Rummy along with the neocons who went there for no reason costing billions and wasting countless lives.

I see you ducked my question, so let's one more time: In your version of La La Land, is there such a thing as a good terrorist and a bad one? You already acknowledged that those who were killed were terrorists, so I just want to know if you buy into the oxymoron of good terrorists who are somehow unworthy of being blown up?

Therefore, since you have acknowledged that they were terrorists, why does it matter where we kill them -- where we go to kill our enemies? Again, better we do it somewhere else than have these whackjobs come to our shores to have their wishes to bed down with 70 virgins realized.

As far as you being labeled, I'm on target because you have consistently expressed anti-American sentiments and pro-terrorists ones all at once and simultaneously. No apologies from this corner.

Boxcar

wonatthewire1
08-04-2008, 05:53 PM

Boxcar

I didn't know all 'merkins were GOOD!

How do we explain the two idiots running (well in Juan's case, crawling) to the WH?