PDA

View Full Version : War crimes headhunters coming to US of A?

wonatthewire1
08-03-2008, 03:56 PM
Wow - the South Koreans are PO'd these days and they've gotten some ammunition to start getting some war crime petitions rolling into the US of A.

It is interesting to see the US claim immunity for war crimes yet try others or keep them in jail without charges for years?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080803/ap_on_re_as/korea_us_refugee_killings

I'm a bit surprised that the US of A hasn't been denying such stories; they should get Barry in on the game soon. He's saying no to reparations as we speak.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080802/ap_on_el_pr/obama_slavery_reparations_5

Tom
08-03-2008, 06:01 PM
Dingy Harry is already drawing up the surrender articles....for us.:rolleyes:

Bubbles
08-03-2008, 09:06 PM
I certainly don't condone what may have happened in Korea. That said, wouldn't South Korea be the LAST country to try and take us to task? If it wasn't for the US, China and North Korea would have taken them off the map decades ago, and I wouldn't be shocked if they were still thinking about trying to do just that.

equicom
08-04-2008, 06:22 PM
Yeah, but what's weird is that anyone cared in the first place. So what if NK and China conquered SK? All they have given us is LG and Hyundai.

We could, just possibly, have manged without those brands.

But as for being taken to task... well, surely if your boys did the wrong thing, they should have to answer for that? I mean, the US is the number one nation in the world for making criminals pay for their crimes. All that 3 strikes stuff, etc. The Prez is king of the killing switch, for gosh sakes!

So if some Americans did commit war crimes in Korea, don't you think they should have to face the music?

Bubbles
08-05-2008, 06:04 AM
I certainly don't condone what may have happened in Korea.Trust me, if there were war crimes, criminals should pay. I was merely pointing out that I was surprised it was SOUTH Korea that came forward with the accusations.