PDA

View Full Version : Youbet is down

Ron
08-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Tote server not available yet today.

They are flashing messages that they are moving accounts to their back up systems.

NoCal Boy
08-03-2008, 03:43 PM
Tote server not available yet today.

They are flashing messages that they are moving accounts to their back up systems.

The message pops up periodically, but I am having no problems. I only started playing about an hour or so ago so I do not know about earlier.

dutchboy
08-03-2008, 07:46 PM
Are You Bet account balances being updated with winning wagers. My account is not.

If you are a You Bet customer and have winning wagers today I suggest you double check your balances.

They have deducted all wagers made today but have not credited any winners.

NoCal Boy
08-03-2008, 07:53 PM
Are You Bet account balances being updated with winning wagers. My account is not.

If you are a You Bet customer and have winning wagers today I suggest you double check your balances.

They have deducted all wagers made today but have not credited any winners.

No problem with winnings being credited. Keep checking.

dutchboy
08-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I placed the wagers about 11am this morning and the only winner I had was the last race at Saratoga today. So I had a minor panic attack when I went the drf and saw the price and then went to YouBet and the balance did not reflect the win.

I called and was told accounting would look in to it.

No problem with winnings being credited. Keep checking.

NoCal Boy
08-03-2008, 08:20 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I placed the wagers about 11am this morning and the only winner I had was the last race at Saratoga today. So I had a minor panic attack when I went the drf and saw the price and then went to YouBet and the balance did not reflect the win.

I called and was told accounting would look in to it.

Considering how many people use Youbet, this board would have lit up if the problem was widespread. I used it around 12PM Pacific and on with no problems, but Ron mentioned the problem was earlier in the day.

Good way to end the day with a win going into tomorrow at the Spa.

dutchboy
08-04-2008, 10:56 AM
I just called YouBet and was told there were so many accounts balances affected it will take at least 24 hours to fix the problem. The winning wagers will show up in your log but not the balance. You can only wager what your balance shows unless you want to wait for youbet to fix the system problem or make another deposit.

If you have winning wagers with youbet it may be a good idea verify that your balance is correct. The losing bets were correctly deducted but no winning bets credited to the accounts for a period of time and now must be done by hand.

I placed all of my bets Sunday between 11 and noon and I don't know how long the problem existed.

YouBet customers may want to verify their balances asap. I was also told that if the balance is not corrected in another 48 hours I should call back. It has already been almost 24 hours. Guess Youbet has not heard of the idea of working 24/7 until a problem is fixed.

Ray2000
08-04-2008, 01:46 PM
It's 1:45 pm est monday 8/4 still have wrong balance. no credit for scratches or user cancels either.

Their stock prices are going haywire today. low 1.05 high 1.29 now at 1.18 hi volume.

dutchboy
08-04-2008, 01:59 PM
I wonder how many YouBet customers are aware of this? My guess is that a large % just check their balance unless they are missing a large payout.

Too bad YouBet does not post a message on their website or better yet send an email to their customers.

Amazing how companies when they screw up either play dumb or treat it as a top secret.

turfnsport
08-04-2008, 02:58 PM
I wonder how many YouBet customers are aware of this? My guess is that a large % just check their balance unless they are missing a large payout.

Too bad YouBet does not post a message on their website or better yet send an email to their customers.

Amazing how companies when they screw up either play dumb or treat it as a top secret.

1/9 it would have be handled better by a company named Premier Turf Club.

dutchboy
08-04-2008, 03:42 PM
1/9 it would have be handled better by a company named Premier Turf Club.

I would have switched months ago but the tracks PTC has to offer is not good.
Also PTC so far has not responded to the few emails I have sent them. My impression is they prefer not to respond until an application is filled out.

Premier Turf Club
08-04-2008, 07:40 PM
Please email me directly at ian@premierturfclub.com. I get hundreds of emails every week (no, not just from potential customers but I can dream can't I) and try to get to them all. Sometimes I miss one. :)

PaceAdvantage
08-05-2008, 01:52 AM
I would have switched months ago but the tracks PTC has to offer is not good.It's not all that bad either:

Partial list of tracks running in July

Arapahoe Park
Assiniboia Downs
Los Alamitos
Louisiana Downs
Canterbury Park
Monmouth
Charles Town
Mountaineer Park
Stampede Park
Colonial Downs
Suffolk Downs
Northlands Park
Sun Ray Park
Ellis Park
Sunland
Emerald Downs
Fair Meadows
Fairmount Park
Penn National
Fort Erie
Wyoming Downs
Prairie Meadows
Yavapai Downs

Plus, when you throw in juicy rebates, US-based, 100% pari-mutuel, cutting edge wagering tools, what's not to love? Oh, and they also take many harness and greyhound tracks.

trying2win
08-05-2008, 04:01 AM
It's not all that bad either:

Partial list of tracks running in July

Arapahoe Park
Assiniboia Downs
Los Alamitos
Louisiana Downs
Canterbury Park
Monmouth
Charles Town
Mountaineer Park
Stampede Park
Colonial Downs
Suffolk Downs
Northlands Park
Sun Ray Park
Ellis Park
Sunland
Emerald Downs
Fair Meadows
Fairmount Park
Penn National
Fort Erie
Wyoming Downs
Prairie Meadows
Yavapai Downs

Plus, when you throw in juicy rebates, US-based, 100% pari-mutuel, cutting edge wagering tools, what's not to love? Oh, and they also take many harness and greyhound tracks.

A FEW NOTES:

Actually, STAMPEDE PARK, SUNLAND, AND SUN RAY PARK don't run in July. Once the thoroughbreds finished their meet at STAMPEDE PARK in June of this year, they moved north to NORTHLANDS PARK here in my home town...i.e. Edmonton, Alberta.

If you're a price-sensitive WIN-bet horseplayer for example, there are three good reasons to bet at NORTHLANDS PARK. This track has the lowest track takeout on STRAIGHT BETS in Canada at 16.4 %. Then, when you factor in the generous cash rebate from PREMIER TURF CLUB, and consider that there is only nickel breakage, then this makes betting WIN (or PLACE OR SHOW) at NORTHLANDS PARK an extra-good deal.

Besides PTC tracks that have thoroughbred races only, there are other varieties. For example, Los Alamitos has quarter horse races only. Some PTC tracks have thoroughbred or quarterhorse only meets during the year. Some PTC tracks have a mixture of thoroughbred and quarter horse races on a card.

T2W

PaceAdvantage
08-06-2008, 03:23 AM
Actually, STAMPEDE PARK, SUNLAND, AND SUN RAY PARK don't run in July. Once the thoroughbreds finished their meet at STAMPEDE PARK in June of this year, they moved north to NORTHLANDS PARK here in my home town...i.e. Edmonton, Alberta.Thanks for correcting those mistakes...I copied this list off the PTC website which listed these tracks as running in July...of course, here we are in August already...

Premier Turf Club
08-06-2008, 08:10 AM
Thanks for correcting those mistakes...I copied this list off the PTC website which listed these tracks as running in July...of course, here we are in August already...

Yeah, I know. I will get the new list up today...:)