PDA

View Full Version : SAT HAMBO/OAKS PICKS

botster
08-02-2008, 12:21 AM
Ray should win the Hambo today, but i will be keying in on 7 VELOCITY HALL behind in the exotics.

In the Oaks the GP will discard 8 NO PAIN NO GAIN for the obvious reasons, however upon closer look it is apparent that she has improved much in her last two.Czernyson has continued to prep his horses amazingly for this day and is my pick to pull off the upset in the Oaks.

Good Fortune All:jump:

JBmadera
08-02-2008, 06:46 AM
oh no - I didn't see your post and asked Ray what he thought of No Pain - she's my key in the Hambo Oaks......:jump: In the Shalee I'm going with Mcarts.

MutuelClerk
08-02-2008, 09:59 AM
I like Sarose in the Oaks. Tactitcal speed, and had late trot once out and rolling last week. Ace High Hall is my longshot play of the day. Overdue, and is in much easier than he has raced lately. Good luck everyone, and HAPPY HAMBO DAY!!!

Ray2000
08-02-2008, 10:11 AM
I agree with Botster, No Pain's getting better and better and Muscles Yankee is moving up the trotting sire list, also like Stage Show's win last week 27.9 Final Quarter albeit a perfect trip, and nobody's better than Campbell on Hambletonian Day.

I love watching 2-3 year old trotters, but hate betting them.

If I had to, I'd box the 238 exacta