PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE TELL ME I AM WRONG, THAT WE HAVE CHANGED

pktruckdriver
08-01-2008, 09:37 PM
I have been siiting in the truckstop all afternoon and turned on the CB Radio.

Well that was a mistake as they were arguing politics on the radio, you see this here is daylight hours, the Lot Lizards, they come out at night , but that is another story for another time, ok.

What has gotten me all riled up is the, Talk of Politics, which we all know now as "The Race, race", or so the drivers out here say, yep that's what the Presidential Race is called, and boy does it get ugly on the radio once in awhile.

It always comes down to the fact that if Obama was elected, then he would meet the same fate as the Kennedy's did, yep that fate.

PLEASE TELL ME , WE AS A NATION HAVE GROWN UP, AND THAT KIND OF TALK IS JUST THAT, TALK. WE COULD , IF WE HAD TO, PUT UP WITH OBAMA IF HE WAS ELECTED, IF??

Tom
08-01-2008, 10:07 PM
And just what is your premise?
It has nothing to do with a nation growing up.
It is individuals who commit acts.

You have a really lousy opinion of our country.

JustRalph
08-01-2008, 10:19 PM
I have been siiting in the truckstop all afternoon and turned on the CB Radio.

Well that was a mistake as they were arguing politics on the radio, you see this here is daylight hours, the Lot Lizards, they come out at night , but that is another story for another time, ok.

What has gotten me all riled up is the, Talk of Politics, which we all know now as "The Race, race", or so the drivers out here say, yep that's what the Presidential Race is called, and boy does it get ugly on the radio once in awhile.

It always comes down to the fact that if Obama was elected, then he would meet the same fate as the Kennedy's did, yep that fate.

PLEASE TELL ME , WE AS A NATION HAVE GROWN UP, AND THAT KIND OF TALK IS JUST THAT, TALK. WE COULD , IF WE HAD TO, PUT UP WITH OBAMA IF HE WAS ELECTED, IF??

What? He gets addicted to Pain killers? Takes a Secretary on every trip to service him orally? Sleeps with Actresses while proclaiming a new "camelot" ? Shares an actess with his brother? Sends his brother after the Mob i.e. the Teamsters? Pisses off the Mob so bad that he gets himself killed?

Oh yeah, that might happen............... he is a Chicago Politico........who knows?

Steve 'StatMan'
08-01-2008, 10:27 PM

Racially, we should be grown up enough. Policies & politics will always be argued. Thankfully there have been great advances in security for our leaders, for it only takes one or a few people to do evil things. Fortunately, I can't remember any shots fired at a President, VP, or a State Governor in a long time. Last President was Reagan around '80-'81, although I'm sure creepy people haven't totally abandoned the idea, and new creeps develop over time. Some folks may argue & yell & talk ugly, but I truly believe the Secret Service will do EVERYTHING they can to protect the President. I can't imagine it any other way.

robert99
08-02-2008, 08:29 PM
Racially, we should be grown up enough. Policies & politics will always be argued. Thankfully there have been great advances in security for our leaders, for it only takes one or a few people to do evil things. Fortunately, I can't remember any shots fired at a President, VP, or a State Governor in a long time. Last President was Reagan around '80-'81, although I'm sure creepy people haven't totally abandoned the idea, and new creeps develop over time. Some folks may argue & yell & talk ugly, but I truly believe the Secret Service will do EVERYTHING they can to protect the President. I can't imagine it any other way.

That seems reasonable though I fear many will try for their minutes of fame, but the real change could be a social one brought on by hardly forgotten upbringing institutionalised racial hatred and false superiority over a to them lower order of humanity. There may a large number of lower social scale whites who in their minds at least were before higher up the greasy pole than the black Americans. When Obama gets elected P they are at the social bottom and they know it.
The ordinary black Americans that are not so State protected are the ones who may be in most mortal danger from the white mobs and good old Jim Crow.

JustRalph
08-02-2008, 08:41 PM
That seems reasonable though I fear many will try for their minutes of fame, but the real change could be a social one brought on by hardly forgotten upbringing institutionalised racial hatred and false superiority over a to them lower order of humanity. There may a large number of lower social scale whites who in their minds at least were before higher up the greasy pole than the black Americans. When Obama gets elected P they are at the social bottom and they know it.
The ordinary black Americans that are not so State protected are the ones who may be in most mortal danger from the white mobs and good old Jim Crow.

you are kidding right? Where are these "white mobs" running loose?

Where in the hell is Jim Crow still enforced? Where the hell are you getting your mental picture of America from?

You ever been to the States? And don't count NY City or half the northeast? That is a whole different world............

You have got to be kidding. You are actually implying that if Obama gets elected, "White Mobs" will go after unprotected blacks?

:bang: :bang:

Tom
08-02-2008, 08:58 PM
Actually, Robert, history here is that BLACK mobs run amuck when they don't get their way. You have a better shot at seeing that when McCain wins, and he will win.

pktruckdriver
08-02-2008, 09:07 PM
See what I mean, this is sad.

God knows we should be all equal, but we don't know that.

Maybe I should keep my thoughts to myself and stay of the board for awhile.

Inciting this hate was not the intention, it was to see that we have indeed overcame the 1800's early 1900's and do not see race as an issue, I don't, but that does not make me happy with Obama, woulda rahter had someone else in there, but who really wants to spend millions for a job that pays thousands, not the really good one, apparently, right?

Tom
08-02-2008, 11:37 PM
I don't have a clue what the heck you are talking about.

pktruckdriver
08-03-2008, 12:54 AM
WHAT YOU ARE CONFUSED TOM? :confused:

WELL SO AM I AND I WROTE IT. :blush:

OK ENOUGH POLITICS AND CRAP FOR ME FOR A WHILE, I NEED TO PUT MY TIME TOWARDS OTHER THINGS , LIKE LIFE/WORK/PLAY AND OTHER EVERYDAY THINGS, SO LATER, ENUF GENERAL POSTING, OR POSTING IN GENERAL. :bang:

SO TILL THEN

Marshall Bennett
08-03-2008, 11:03 AM
Data has suggested that Blacks in large urban areas are at a greater crime risk from other blacks . Has always been the case .

dutchboy
08-03-2008, 01:19 PM
If you check the lists of presidents I think you will see that every 4th one did not finish their term until about 10-15 years ago.

May have been Reagan that broke the streak when he survived the attack.

Tom
08-03-2008, 05:56 PM
Yes - Reagan.
I remember the day he was shot that was the big topic of discussion.

equicom
08-04-2008, 06:25 PM
What? He gets addicted to Pain killers? Takes a Secretary on every trip to service him orally? Sleeps with Actresses while proclaiming a new "camelot" ? Shares an actess with his brother?

You seriously expect us to believe you wouldn't jump at the chance to do these things? I know what I would do. :D

wonatthewire1
08-04-2008, 07:23 PM
You seriously expect us to believe you wouldn't jump at the chance to do these things? I know what I would do. :D

No way - JR would never do those sorts of things

:liar:

He definitely would have told Marilyn Monroe to go take a hike

JustRalph
08-04-2008, 07:45 PM

That's the difference between you and me. You wanna be a scumbag, take your leave..................

PaceAdvantage
08-05-2008, 02:01 AM
You have to remember the ideology these guys are coming from. "If it feels good, DO IT!" "Personal responsibility? What personal responsibility? Isn't the gubmint responsible for EVERYTHING?"

And they wonder why STDs among teens is skyrocketing.

And to top it all off, they think everyone else should/will think and act just as they do.

hcap
08-05-2008, 04:52 AM
That's the difference between you and me. You wanna be a scumbag, take your leave..................

Hey PA, are you ignoring your own rules?
Or I guess you are giving your boys a pass.
Maybe you missed Ralphs above post? The one JUST before you POSTED? Behind on your monitoring?

Skate,Tom, Ralph, etc. seem to get by with a little help from their friends.

Or maybe I'm just a paranoid hillbilly? :eek:

PaceAdvantage
08-06-2008, 03:27 AM
Hey PA, are you ignoring your own rules?
Or I guess you are giving your boys a pass.
Maybe you missed Ralphs above post?I didn't miss Ralph's post at all...

Wouldn't someone who did the things JFK did while married be considered a scumbag? Especially by Mrs. JFK?

My advice to you is to mind your own posts, and the rest will take care of itself, as it has for over NINE YEARS now. If I ever find myself looking for more moderating assistance, I'll give you a call....until then....

hcap
08-06-2008, 05:45 AM
I didn't miss Ralph's post at all...

Wouldn't someone who did the things JFK did while married be considered a scumbag? Especially by Mrs. JFK?

My advice to you is to mind your own posts, and the rest will take care of itself, as it has for over NINE YEARS now. If I ever find myself looking for more moderating assistance, I'll give you a call....until then....
You are changing the rules midstream.
So as long as a public figure can be called something well beyond the guidelines of the TOS, a personal insult can be constructed comparing a PA member to that public figure? Therefore if I conclude bush is cheneys' bitch, anyone else who I also think is cheneys' bitch-or bushs' bitch or supports those idiots unconditionally for that matter-allows me to say all sorts of derogatory stuff about that PA member? For instance if I think you tow the line for bush. Can I say you are bushs' bitch? Bushs' Scumbag?

It's good to be King!
No use arguing this any longer. You have the high ground.
Just don't expect me to behave.

Oh yeah, still think the board is DOMINATED by the Left?
Ralph alone has out posted any left leaning members remaining---- all by himself

Tom
08-06-2008, 07:30 AM
If it so bad here, why do you bother to keep coming back?
You think anyone really cares what you have to say?
:lol:

hcap
08-06-2008, 07:36 AM
If it so bad here, why do you bother to keep coming back?
You think anyone really cares what you have to say?
:lol:
Dream 1: At some point all of you will finally realize how wrong you have been.
I get to say I told you so :rolleyes:

Dream 2: To finally see one of your 30,000 meaningless posts having some connection to reality :cool:

Dream 3: To eventually see PAs' assertion that the left dominates off-topic come true :sleeping:

lsbets
08-06-2008, 07:43 AM
Tom, hcap needs you. If he had to pay for the kind of abuse you give him it would cost him a small fortune.

hcap
08-06-2008, 08:06 AM
At least I recognize dreams for what they are. And find it enjoyable watching youse guys get pissed when I point out your belief in fallacies

On the other hand dreaming on in spite of the real world realities is par for the course here.

With 80% of the country believing were up shits creek without a paddle, your continuing assertion that the repug-neocon boat and the paddle are still working is hilarious

lsbets
08-06-2008, 08:11 AM
While you certainly spit out another mouthful Hcap, once again the premise of your posts is not based on any reality that you could ever back up. How do function on a daily basis when you are so obviously disconnected from the real world?

hcap
08-06-2008, 08:26 AM
One of your most meaningless posts. I repeat something very connected to reality. In other words oh great psychoanalyzer, oh great adjudicator let me put it in handicapping terms

The past performances of the rulers of the last 8 years have shown the trainer, jockey and horse to be running now a race pointed in the wrong direction, after losing every other race and you still wanta' tout this nag and connections?
With 80% of the country believing were up shits creek without a paddle, your continuing assertion that the repug-neocon boat and the paddle are still working is hilarious

lsbets
08-06-2008, 08:37 AM
Show me where I have made that assertion Hcap. Until you can, to use one of your favorite terms - STFU. :lol: :lol: You continually make claims about what other posters here say, and when challenged can't produce the quotes. Here's your big chance Hcap. Put up or ..... well, you know. :sleeping:

hcap
08-06-2008, 08:45 AM
First answer my question to you. You claimed I posted personal insults all the time worse than your buddy skates' remarks about members of this board engaging in blow jobs. I asked you to back it up. You never did.

BTW, your continuing support for the invasion and occupation of Iraq comes close to my point bout still supporting the shits creek analogy. I could probably find dozens and dozens of rah-rah rally round the flag posts you have made. But first answer my question. Where are my personal insults to anyone as egregious as your buddy skate.

lsbets
08-06-2008, 08:53 AM
In other words Hcap, you can't produce. No shocker there. You're empty once again. Not even a cartoon. Produce something Hcap. Show that you have something to offer other than blanket insults towards everyone else. Skate's comment to you was what, a month ago? And you're still hung up on it? Some dude who calls himself skate on an internet message board makes a homosexual innuendo insult to some dude who calls himself Hcap on the same internet board and you are still all worked up about it a month later? You need help dude. Seriously.

hcap
08-06-2008, 09:08 AM
I never gave a shit about the actual insult. If I had been allowed under the TOS to respond to skate I would have given him worse. The application of TOS unevenly was my complaint. You accused me of doing the same as skate.
Prove it.

And oh great defender of truth, I just pointed out your continuing support for the war as pretty general proof that you still support the up the shit creek without a paddle analogy. You are still arguing for the continuing use of the sinking boat and stinking paddle. Maybe you are not aware that along with the majority of the country believing things are in pretty bad shape, the majority wants us gone from Iraq, and that the decision to invade was a major mistake.

You and the other PA high-fivers still think the invasion was just ducky.
Pretty much proves you are knee-jerking along with the let's keep paddling in the wrong direction crowd. Thank God there are only a few of you left, and apparently all posting here on off-topic :lol: :lol:

lsbets
08-06-2008, 09:17 AM
Yup, I supported the invasion. When things looked worst I supported the surge and Gen Petraeus. I realized what a huge mistake it would be to pick up and leave and understood our moral obligation to stay and fix things after we went in. I guess you could say I viewed it in rather personal terms. The surge has proven me right. The civil war that so excited you never happened. You mistake my support for doing the right thing as unconditional support for Bush, but I'm not surprised, you're not particularly bright. Complex thought seems to evade you most of the time. Skate makes a joke about your homosexual tendencies and you get up in arms about the TOS, yet you have no problem calling everyone else on the board a-holes, something which PA lets you get away with despite it being against the TOS.

You are empty once again, a mouthful of nothing. I guess that means you're a spitter. :lol:

hcap
08-06-2008, 09:32 AM
Thanks for admitting you do support paddling in the wrong direction.
But you have not commented on the other reasons why there is less violence in Iraq now. And you you still have not posted any of my posts as egregious as skates' blow job comments, as you put it "Skate makes a joke about your homosexual tendencies" I would think this is as dumb a remark as your contention that I get my rocks off counting Iraqi civilian deaths. Buy hey he was joking

Tom
08-06-2008, 09:34 AM
Some people would love to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

lsbets
08-06-2008, 09:45 AM
I wouldn't call getting the deaths down as far as they are going in the wrong direction, but hey, civilian deaths don't get my rocks off so I have a hard time seeing things from your POV.

Its really a shame success is so upsetting to you.

hcap
08-06-2008, 09:57 AM
I wouldn't call getting the deaths down as far as they are going in the wrong direction, but hey, civilian deaths don't get my rocks off so I have a hard time seeing things from your POV.

Its really a shame success is so upsetting to you.4.5 million Iraqis are displaced. Success? The civil war happened. You just ignored it when huge numbers of Iraqi civilians bought it. Like McSame wandering thru' Baghdad's streets heavily protected and armed proclaiming heck, it's like a shopping mall back home

Now before you get on your soapbox again please respond to the other reasons violence is down. All of which, along with paying hard cash to Iraqi insurgent groups may have had a greater role in the lowering levels of violence

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=562701#post562701

Posts 3, 4,and 6

lsbets
08-06-2008, 10:06 AM
Without the implementation of the Petraeus plan, the violence would not be down as far as it is, despite the other factors at play. Of course you post sources that suit your POV without any regard for the truth, because after all, if you give credit to Petraeus that might say something kind of sort of good about Bush in some odd way. If we had not implemented Gen Petraeus' strategy for Iraq a lot more people would be dying today, and that would be a bad thing, and its perfectly okay to acknowledge the job he and especially the service members under his command have done. Think Progress, Juan Cole, and the Guardian are as far from credible sources as they get, so I see no point in responding to any of the drivel you may have linked to from them. Facts are facts and you fantasies can't change them, no matter what your "sources" might spit out.

Marshall Bennett
08-06-2008, 11:05 AM
4.5 million Iraqis are displaced. Success? The civil war happened. You just ignored it when huge numbers of Iraqi civilians bought it. Like McSame wandering thru' Baghdad's streets heavily protected and armed proclaiming heck, it's like a shopping mall back home

Now before you get on your soapbox again please respond to the other reasons violence is down. All of which, along with paying hard cash to Iraqi insurgent groups may have had a greater role in the lowering levels of violence

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=562701#post562701

Posts 3, 4,and 6
I'm so glad our military leaders don't take an attitude like yours . The Japs would still be pounding our ass , we'd be ruled by communist , and Saddam Hussien would own the air you breathe ... and if there was anything left over , terrorist would scrape it off the pavement for a snack . You truely have no idea about the cost of freedom . You must beleive its simply a God given gift . You're fortunate , you would have likely been hung in most countrys for the crap you post here about your government . Its disgusting !!

JustRalph
08-06-2008, 12:47 PM
I am really busy this week, but I will make two points quickly.

1. I have offered to stop posting in off topic at all. I have been encouraged to continue to post. I post on the horse side too.......unlike others. In fact I get PM's and Emails all the time with Kudos's about my posts in OT. So I have some fun with it, and will continue to with PA's blessing.

2. The scumbag comment was interpreted perfectly by PA. He called it right on..........you want to act a like a scumbag, your business. But don't chastise me for not agreeing with you and calling you out on it. Btw, there is a definition for scumbag (http://www.merriam-webster.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?scumbag) and it fits in the context in which it was used.

back to my busy week............... :ThmbUp:

hcap
08-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Without the implementation of the Petraeus plan, the violence would not be down as far as it is, despite the other factors at play. Of course you post sources that suit your POV without any regard for the truth, because after all, if you give credit to Petraeus that might say something kind of sort of good about Bush in some odd way. If we had not implemented Gen Petraeus' strategy for Iraq a lot more people would be dying today, and that would be a bad thing, and its perfectly okay to acknowledge the job he and especially the service members under his command have done. Think Progress, Juan Cole, and the Guardian are as far from credible sources as they get, so I see no point in responding to any of the drivel you may have linked to from them. Facts are facts and you fantasies can't change them, no matter what your "sources" might spit out.
Attack the messengers and ignore their message. Typical
I did "acknowledge the job he and especially the service members under his command have done" You can also admit 4.5 million refugees and ethnic cleansing and the decreased demographics of neighborhoods that used to be mixed Shia and Sunni which are now primarily one group, also had an impact.

As CNN correspondent Michael Ware said:

The sectarian cleansing of Baghdad has been — albeit tragic — one of the key elements to the drop in sectarian violence in the capital. […] It’s a very simple concept: Baghdad has been divided; segregated into Sunni and Shia enclaves. The days of mixed neighborhoods are gone. […] If anyone is telling you that the cleansing of Baghdad has not contributed to the fall in violence, then they either simply do not understand Baghdad or they are lying to you.'

hcap
08-06-2008, 03:14 PM
Calling another member of the board a "Scumbag", as you did, goes against the TOS. The use of profanity is not allowed on the PaceAdvantage.Com Discussion Board.Your use of scumbag is profane.
I really don't care about the TOS per se.
I abide by it's rules as per conditions to post.

If PA chooses to selectively apply those rules it is his choice.
It is good to be king!

lsbets
08-06-2008, 03:37 PM
You're complaining about scumbag again after your liberal use of a-hole? Get a life dude.

hcap
08-06-2008, 03:58 PM
No I just am pointing out that like in Animal Farm here on off-topic.........
"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others".

Oh great adjudicator you seem to miss the most simplest of concepts.
JR can babble "Scumbag" but I am yelled at for paranoid hillbilly...

Go figure. And many thanks for your valiant Les Misérables interpretation of the town's police Inspector Javert here on off topic. I guess I will eventually pay for my abject crime of yelling unfair if it were up to you Javert.

dav4463
08-06-2008, 04:13 PM
I'm so glad our military leaders don't take an attitude like yours . The Japs would still be pounding our ass , we'd be ruled by communist , and Saddam Hussien would own the air you breathe ... and if there was anything left over , terrorist would scrape it off the pavement for a snack . You truely have no idea about the cost of freedom . You must beleive its simply a God given gift . You're fortunate , you would have likely been hung in most countrys for the crap you post here about your government . Its disgusting !!

Great post! :ThmbUp:

lsbets
08-06-2008, 04:45 PM
I'm just trying to figure out how scumbag, which eems to be well within NYPD Blue standards is not okay, while a-hole, which I would guess is outside of those standards is fine and dandy. I mean, PA lets you get away with it, so I don't think you should be complaining too much about lax TOS enforcement, but we know different rules apply for you. You need PAs protection.

robert99
08-06-2008, 08:30 PM

So you want people to live all their lives as prisoners of fear from all the possible and imaginary bogeymen that you imagine might care one way or the other about taking over USA? A whole lot of enemies made and friends lost.

To even start to understand what freedom may or may not mean, have a look at articles such as

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2006/07/04/understanding_the_meaning_of_freedom/

JustRalph
08-06-2008, 09:50 PM
To even start to understand what freedom may or may not mean, have a look at articles such as

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2006/07/04/understanding_the_meaning_of_freedom/

You post a column by noted Berkeley Professor Lakoff and expect anybody with a brain to take to heart this guys spew on Freedom?

Lakoff is brilliant in some ways. I have read some of his stuff on pure linguistics and such but he always finds himself on the path headed toward the left. He is far left and thinks he knows better than even his own kind.

Funny how he is all for freedom, unless your a marine recruiter in Berkeley....

Robert99, just face it. You live in a practically socialist country. You are being overrun by Islam and sharia law is ever coming closer to removing all of your freedoms. You obviously have a different worldview. I respect it. But Lakoff as your supporting link is a little over the top, unless you didn't think anybody would know who he is.

We fought a war against your forefathers for our freedom. Receiving a lecture from you here in off topic on "freedom" tickles my funny bone slightly. Historically speaking............ :lol:

ddog
08-06-2008, 10:58 PM
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=27696

Many ways to laugh away ones freedoms.

Clinging to old ways , just because it's been that way since WWii doesn't cut it.

pktruckdriver
08-06-2008, 11:36 PM
I thought this was a question about whether or not this Country would allow Mr Obama to become President without trying to execute him, because of his beliefs and most of all because he is black, sorta.

This being raised, because at the truckstops where I spend a lot of time, it has been brought up on the CB Radio about the plots to kill Obama if he became President, and I thought that maybe this is just, what we call, CB RADIO RAMBO RAMBLINGS.

I was hoping that the whole country does not feel that way and that we could deal with whoever wins the Whitehouse in November, thou I admit I wish we as a country had better choices for the Office than we do, my God, do I need to elaborate on that point at all, didn't think so.

But Y'all may go back to arguing about profanity and BJ's and so forth if you wish as it is a free country still and thois post is free too, and can turn anyway you guys want to turn it, just thought I would inject my 2 cents in there, that's all. Continue as y'all were.

I for one feel the country still has racial issues, but we have truly come a very long way from just say 50 years ago, no doubt 75 years ago,
but, One Nation Under God, SHOULD, AND TO ME DOES ,MEAN ALL OF US, TOGETHER.

Why is it only after a major disaster that we come together as ONE, ONE NATION, can't we stay that way all the time, just curious, went to church the other day and had questions after I left, as it was a Southern Baptist Church, but boy was it fun, and the food afterwords, man o man.

ok Y'all resume your bickering now,ok

46zilzal
08-07-2008, 12:57 AM
Some Hinkley type nut will try if he is elected.

JustRalph
08-07-2008, 09:41 PM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/08/07/breaking-man-held-for-obama-assassination-threat/

New Details: Man held for alleged Obama assassination threat

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/images/08/07/art.geisel.mugshot.cnn.jpg

Raymond Hunter Geisel

He had the requisite three names too........

Tom
08-07-2008, 10:25 PM
Does he post here?:eek:

I caught a mention of a Bush plot as well.....haven't found details yet.

Tom
08-07-2008, 10:26 PM
I meant a plot against Bush, not Bush plotting to get Obama! :p

hcap
08-07-2008, 10:40 PM
I meant a plot against Bush, not Bush plotting to get Obama! :p
Bush may have gotten McCain already. No matter how Mavericky he says he is, he voted big time with bush all the time. The kiss of death.
George Walker Bush.....the requisite 3 names. Spooky
Damn, only 3 more months of BDS. :eek:

equicom
08-08-2008, 02:39 PM
Actually if having 3 names was all it takes, then that would mean about 99% of the population were assassins.

But what I have noticed is that the middle name of these "lone gunman" types is that the middle name is usually a surname rather than a name that people usually have for a first name.

So you don't hear about "Leroy Bill Scruggins" or "Bertram Philip Johnson". It's always "John Wilkes Booth" or "Raymond Hunter Geisel".

"Walker" is a common surname too, I guess. But I doubt that the president will assassinate himself.

Tom
08-08-2008, 02:59 PM
hcap - try to act like an adult ( try hard, boy) and stay on topic.
You are getting as bad as :4::6: for not being able to focus on thread topics. I think it is a sign of something that TOS prevent me from saying.

hcap
08-08-2008, 09:08 PM
The TOS hasn't stopped you before. Why let it stop you from dropping a few choice POS, bitches, or traitors now?

PaceAdvantage
08-09-2008, 03:54 AM
Calling another member of the board a "Scumbag", as you did, goes against the TOS. Your use of scumbag is profane.
I really don't care about the TOS per se.
I abide by it's rules as per conditions to post.

If PA chooses to selectively apply those rules it is his choice.
It is good to be king!You've been around here a long time. You should know that I employ the NYPD Blue standard of profanity. Scumbag was used all the time on ABC's NYPD Blue. Thus, it is within the realms of the TOS.