PDA

View Full Version : i love this stuff

prospector
08-01-2008, 03:55 PM
nancy shuts down the house and tells everyone to go home with nothing being done on the gas prices

over 40+ republicans are still in congress debating with the missing dems..

nancy shuts off the mikes
nancy shuts off the lights

over 4 hours and they're still going strong..

"save the planet"...throw nancy off!

skate
08-01-2008, 04:58 PM
nancy shuts down the house and tells everyone to go home with nothing being done on the gas prices

over 40+ republicans are still in congress debating with the missing dems..

nancy shuts off the mikes
nancy shuts off the lights

over 4 hours and they're still going strong..

"save the planet"...throw nancy off!

Good points...

Yep, if the Rep. get themselves together they could surf this wave into the White House, which brings us into another wall, but at least i can tolerate maybe 25% of the BS from McCain/Romney. .

maybe 50%...ok 55%

Marshall Bennett
08-01-2008, 05:01 PM
Most useless excuse for a house speaker this country has ever had !!!

wonatthewire1
08-01-2008, 05:38 PM
at least they can say that they tried to do something

but gas prices should be higher than they are and that is without the speculators involved

DJofSD
08-01-2008, 05:44 PM
Most useless excuse for a house speaker this country has ever had !!!
And I'm embarrased to point out she's from my state.

I'm p*ssed enough that I'm going to making the second call to an elected representative's office in my entire life. First time was the horse slaughter bill.

Tom
08-01-2008, 09:47 PM
Two thirds of American WANT off shore drilling.
I suspect more than that want SOMETHING done.
Nancy is worthless. The DEMS are worthless.
And it is becoming more obvious every day.
Nice stunt by the repubs, but at least they have the stones to finally stand up on an issue.

It is a long time until November.
A Republican WH and Congress is absolutely NOT out of the question.
The fatal mistake the dems made was exposing themselves so early. :lol:

toetoe
08-02-2008, 02:29 PM
Hey, she had her grandkids running wild in the House on her first day in power. That's like, real important, right ? She's the compassionate billionairess, right ?

Tom
08-02-2008, 03:05 PM
She uses the phrase "...my pretty!" and "...and your little dog ToTo!" a lot (not toetoe, ToTo!_;)

Marshall Bennett
08-02-2008, 03:17 PM
Super-lib bitch more or less fell into her job by process of order . She's about as qualified to be speaker as Obama is to be president .

witchdoctor
08-02-2008, 04:15 PM
Super-lib bitch more or less fell into her job by process of order . She's about as qualified to be speaker as Obama is to be president .

The scarey thing about the above quote is that she probably is more qualified to be Speaker of the House than Obama is to be President.

PaceAdvantage
08-03-2008, 12:43 PM
Super-lib bitch more or less fell into her job by process of order . She's about as qualified to be speaker as Obama is to be president .Now now, we don't want to go around calling public figures such bad little names, now do we? Oh, wait a minute...I forgot about all the nasty shit posted about Republicans on sites like Daily Kos (not to mention right here on good ol' PaceAdvantage.com off-topic)....

dutchboy
08-03-2008, 01:36 PM
Ms Nancy Pelosi new book is ranked 1693 on Amazon. Curious as to what her advance fee was?

toetoe
08-03-2008, 01:43 PM
Nancy herself is rated :7: :5: on the list of hottest babes on AskMen.com, right behind Barbara Boxer ... NOT QUITE ! :liar:

Pelosi, Italian for "furry ones ?" :confused:

boxcar
08-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Two thirds of American WANT off shore drilling.
I suspect more than that want SOMETHING done.
Nancy is worthless. The DEMS are worthless.
And it is becoming more obvious every day.
Nice stunt by the repubs, but at least they have the stones to finally stand up on an issue.

It is a long time until November.
A Republican WH and Congress is absolutely NOT out of the question.
The fatal mistake the dems made was exposing themselves so early. :lol:

This is precisely what the Democratic Party has in common with communist parties around the world. Communist leaders and party members never care about their country. The interests of the Party always trumps a nation's best interest. All Pelosi did was fly her party's true colors.

Boxcar

wonatthewire1
08-03-2008, 03:59 PM
This is precisely what the Democratic Party has in common with communist parties around the world. Communist leaders and party members never care about their country. The interests of the Party always trumps a nation's best interest. All Pelosi did was fly her party's true colors.

Boxcar

Boxy,

You are 1/2 right, you only forgot to include the other political party in the grand scheme of things.

Neither party could care less about the country as long as they are getting their slice and their wealthy friends cash in.

Best thing to do? Become one of the inner circle and cash in too...even the fringes do very well!

boxcar
08-03-2008, 04:14 PM
Boxy,

You are 1/2 right, you only forgot to include the other political party in the grand scheme of things.

Neither party could care less about the country as long as they are getting their slice and their wealthy friends cash in.

Best thing to do? Become one of the inner circle and cash in too...even the fringes do very well!

I'm a lot more than 1/2 right. The DEMS are known for their stonewalling tactics when they want to counter The People's will. Pelosi's tactic was nothing new.

Boxcar

Bubbles
08-03-2008, 04:34 PM
More Pelosi politicking. From an AFP article on dark-horse veep candidates...

"In the run-up to the party convention season starting in late August, House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi urged Obama to add Texas congressman Chet Edwards, 56, to his list of potential running mates.

The top Democrat touted Edwards, whose district includes President George W. Bush's hometown of Crawford, as an "extraordinarily talented person" and a champion for military veterans who deserves a shot at the vice presidency.

"I just wanted people to be aware of the extraordinary credentials of Chet Edwards. And I hope he will be the nominee," she said on ABC News."

More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080803/ts_alt_afp/usvote

So now Pelosi is trying to run Obama's campaign? How has this woman gotten a more-or-less free ride after doing nothing except tooting her own agenda?

Tom
08-03-2008, 06:06 PM
Chet Edwards?
Wasn't the anchor on the evening news a while ago?