PDA

View Full Version : Horseplayers Association Needs Members

Cangamble
07-31-2008, 08:53 AM
We have slightly less than 90 members so far. Not bad, but in order to have clout and be able to help either reduce track takeouts or increase rebates by fighting for open access for all ADWs, we need numbers.
Membership is free. And the only obligation we ask is to at least consider any proposals we have when it comes to avoiding or supporting certain tracks or even ADWs, and also sign online petitions if and when the time comes.
Of course, all members and non members suggestions and contributions are valued as well.
To sign up (FOR FREE), please go to our website :

http://blog.horseplayersassociation.org/

On the right hand side you will see a BECOME A MEMBER link. Click it, then fill out and submit the form. When asked for "handle" that means "how much you bet yearly"

Thanks, we need your support.

ryesteve
07-31-2008, 09:32 AM
Done... and I feel kind of guilty for taking this long to do it.

Come on people, it takes less than a minute...

BUD
07-31-2008, 12:55 PM
i signed up....i think.....i think an email should be sent verifying the member joining....in my case...after i did it i wondered if it went thru......

im sick and sometimes think i do things that i don't...or vice versa.....

just a suggestion...

xtb
07-31-2008, 01:06 PM
i signed up....i think.....i think an email should be sent verifying the member joining....in my case...after i did it i wondered if it went thru......

im sick and sometimes think i do things that i don't...or vice versa.....

just a suggestion...

I got an email immediately after joining.

ryesteve
07-31-2008, 01:26 PM
I got an email immediately after joining.Hmmm... I didn't get one...

BUD
07-31-2008, 01:28 PM
i didnt either....thats what puzzled moi...

csperberg
07-31-2008, 01:29 PM
done

chickenhead
07-31-2008, 02:24 PM
you should get a redirect to here:

http://blog.horseplayersassociation.org/2008/07/welcome.html

and an email. I just tested again and all seems to be well, I got an email instantly. Anyone who doesn't get one (that has signed up in the week or so) please let me know. Also maybe check your spam folder.

RichieP
07-31-2008, 02:39 PM
Hmmm... I didn't get one...

I just got mine. It was in my spam folder. Ok

ryesteve
07-31-2008, 02:41 PM
Also maybe check your spam folder.Good call... that's where mine landed...

BUD
07-31-2008, 03:10 PM
got it..good call...spam filter picked it up....thanks...

ezmred
07-31-2008, 04:00 PM
just joined hana, glad to help! :ThmbUp:

boycott or procott let's do it!

Indulto
07-31-2008, 06:09 PM
We have slightly less than 90 members so far. Not bad, but in order to have clout and be able to help either reduce track takeouts or increase rebates by fighting for open access for all ADWs, we need numbers.
Membership is free. And the only obligation we ask is to at least consider any proposals we have when it comes to avoiding or supporting certain tracks or even ADWs, and also sign online petitions if and when the time comes.
Of course, all members and non members suggestions and contributions are valued as well.
To sign up (FOR FREE), please go to our website :

http://blog.horseplayersassociation.org/

On the right hand side you will see a BECOME A MEMBER link. Click it, then fill out and submit the form. When asked for "handle" that means "how much you bet yearly"

Thanks, we need your support.Nice going, CG. There are 26 new sign-ups today already -- an increase of almost a third! :jump: