PDA

View Full Version : Zambuto

analyzer
03-07-2003, 12:09 PM
Joe- Where are you? I can't access either web site? Need help with program. Thanks.

Lefty
03-07-2003, 12:35 PM
E-mail him. He usually answers promptly.

analyzer
03-07-2003, 03:22 PM
OK all you users who say this is so easy I need some help. I do not have the video and the instructions do not tell me how to start from the downloaded files in zip format and unzip them. It tells you to unzip them, but how? I know some have said send Joe email but he must be out of pocket and so here I am with this program and no way to figure it out.

03-07-2003, 03:34 PM
ANALYZER
FROM THE MAIN MENU CLICK ON UNZIP
IN THE HANDICAP DIRECTORY FIND WHERE YOU DOWNLOADED YOUR ZIP FILE
CLICK ON ZIP FILE
YOU'LL THEN GET A POP UP ASKING IF THIS IS THE FILE THAT YOU WANT TO UNZIP
HIT YES
AT BOTTOM OF SCREEN IS UNZIP BUTTON
CLICK UNZIP BUTTON
YOU'RE UNZIPPED

analyzer
03-07-2003, 03:52 PM
Thanks. it says it was unzipped successfully. I have several days files for GP. Do I do something 1 file at a time or what? I am trying to get all of these unzipped and do whatever you should do to get them into database with results so I can have it ready to use for future races. Thanks for your help.

03-07-2003, 04:14 PM
ANALYZER

YOU MUST HANDICAP EACH CARD EITHER MANUALLY OR THROUGH THE AUTO HANDICAP TO GET IT INTO YOUR DATA BASE.
IF HANDICAPPING MANUALLY YOU WILL FIND A "SELF-TUNING" BUTTON ON THE "COMPUTER PICKS" PAGE. THIS MUST BE CLICKED TO ADD RACE TO DATA BASE!!!!!

analyzer
03-07-2003, 06:20 PM
Thanks. I will try to get more involved in it Saturday as I am in my office with all kinds of distractions. You have helped more than you know.

Lefty
03-07-2003, 09:12 PM
analyzer, had same prob you did. After unzipping, now hit return. Now click Handicap. Find the racecard you want to play and dble click on it. This is the manual part and only one i've done. I strongly suggest you get the video instructions.
Oh yeah, after you dble click the racecard a list of races comes up. Dble click on ea one you want to play for computer selections.

Derek2U
03-07-2003, 11:54 PM
programmers = engineers ... u gotta make it happen 4 the user.
in the final version, its all gotta be EngineerING, dont u agree?
hehe u agree w/ Derek?