PDA

View Full Version : More climate change evidence

46zilzal
07-30-2008, 03:12 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/07/30/canada.arctic.ice.ap/index.html

But then according to those denying reality this is all AL Gore's fantasy...

Tom
07-30-2008, 03:17 PM
The fantasy is that WE are causing it and WE can fix it.
Been hotter, been colder, going to be both again, and again, and again.
If what AG says is really trues, how can you possible respect his HUGE carbon footprint, that continues to grow every year? Bush' footprint is tiny compared to Al's. By your locig, Gore is kiling the planet and Bush is doing his part to save it.

He is a charlatan at best.

You do know that once, there were no polar bears?
They EVOLVED to match the environment, as they will do again.
Let me know when you see them heading south.....they'll be in your backyard long before mine. :D

wes
07-30-2008, 03:20 PM
Another sheet house story!

wes

46zilzal
07-30-2008, 03:26 PM
You do know that once, there were no polar bears?
They EVOLVED to match the environment, as they will do again.
Let me know when you see them heading south.....they'll be in your backyard long before mine.
There won't be any to migrate soon

JustRalph
07-30-2008, 06:00 PM
There won't be any to migrate soon

ok, chicken little

How come everytime the Enviro-Evangelists are asked about obvious temperature changes (some much more random than today) that occurred a thousand years before the industrial age, they just plain ignore it?

The Grand Canyon has been underwater 7 times according to geologists. Under Sea Water!! The Enviro-Evangelists are screaming about a 2 deg. avg. temperature change globally and they think the world is coming to an end. Get Real!! The earth changes, it evolves. Volcanic eruptions in the last 25 years have put out more Co2 than the entire U.S. has since 1900..........

The largest offender of the the Kyoto Protocol limits are livestock farmers!!

This is sheer lunacy

46zilzal
07-30-2008, 06:10 PM
Ah the uneducated kool aid drinker talks again. Sees some trees but misses the forest. It is ECOLOGICAL imbalance.....Go to the library,pick up a book and learn about it.

delayjf
07-30-2008, 07:28 PM
He is a charlatan at best.

Making more money than an oil company CEO.

Go to the library,pick up a book and learn about it.

You will find it in the Science ficton section - next to the book on global cooling published back in the 70's.

DJofSD
07-30-2008, 08:23 PM
The largest offender of the the Kyoto Protocol limits are livestock farmers!!

Yep. And a good majority of those are in India -- you know, the subcontinent, not Indiana. But then they make complete use of the waste product produced by cows so I guess they're way ahead of US.

JustRalph
07-30-2008, 10:31 PM
You will find it in the Science ficton section - next to the book on global cooling published back in the 70's. :ThmbUp: :lol: :lol:

What kills me is that some of those idiots who wrote that book, are now screaming about global warming............ :bang:

dav4463
08-05-2008, 01:35 AM
I'm so sick of everything "going green".

Pardon me, while I turn my air conditioner down to 65, it's a bit hot here. I also need to open my window for some fresh air. I hope I can see my car from my window......I left it idling while I grab something to eat. I don't want it to be hot in my car when I get back in it. I just have to run to the store (to get some plastic bottles of water which are so convenient!), so I think I will go ahead and turn my shower on and let it get good and steamy in the bathroom for my shower when I get back.

I can do this every single day and still not use as much energy as Algore uses.