PDA

View Full Version : Funny Cide now a stable pony

1GCFAN
07-29-2008, 10:24 PM
I was told Barclay Tagg has given him stable duties. They have take a couple to the track with him. I guess he can still be a handfull at times.

ghostyapper
07-29-2008, 11:23 PM
Someone posted a picture last year of him on the track leading Nobiz like shobiz, taggs derby horse.

jognlope
07-30-2008, 05:59 AM
HRTV does a good job with their videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUxpZS88uPE

joanied
07-30-2008, 01:15 PM
HRTV does a good job with their videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUxpZS88uPE

I managed to catch that story when they aired it... they did a great job. I love that 'Inside Information' show... it's always good. They did a story on the Mig, it was excellent... in fact, I have my TV set to record all the new 'Inside Information' shows, and save a lot of them.
Funny & Tagg are an outstanding duo!!!

jognlope
07-30-2008, 02:46 PM
I saw the one on Mig and for some reason it got to me and I got teary. Mig is on "AM Saratoga" some mornings before post time. I think he was laughing when they had Rudy Rodriquez on, who won the Suburban and is everyone's favorite workaholic exercise rider, that he (Mig) isn't getting any mounts at the Spa, since he just got back from SA, but maybe that's changed.

joanied
07-30-2008, 09:10 PM
I saw the one on Mig and for some reason it got to me and I got teary. Mig is on "AM Saratoga" some mornings before post time. I think he was laughing when they had Rudy Rodriquez on, who won the Suburban and is everyone's favorite workaholic exercise rider, that he (Mig) isn't getting any mounts at the Spa, since he just got back from SA, but maybe that's changed.

Oh, I thought that Rudy R winning the Suburban was awesome....I missed :mad: that A.M Saratoga segment.
But hey, jog...I got all teary eyed also when I watched that Inside Information show on Mig... sometimes ya just can't help it, your emotions get the better of you...and nothin' wrong with that.
We love the game, and most of the stories behind it are just like that...emotional.
:)