PDA

View Full Version : Place pick 9 and other types place/show exotics

srdnaty
07-29-2008, 09:13 PM
I'm looking for place pick x and other types of place/show exotics as my brother would love them since he has nothing more than a casual player. He loves to play show bets and usally plays 1 per race per card. I told him about them and he is interested but the problem is that I only know of Hawthorne's $1 Place Pick 9. I think Laurel has something similar but not sure of much more. I was just wondering if anyone knows of similar types of bets to please reply. Thanks

riskman
07-29-2008, 09:28 PM
Delmar---PLACE PICK ALL - You win a major payoff if you pick the winner or second-place finisher of the entire card (8, 9 or 10 races). If no ticket contains the winning combination for all races, the payoff will go to the ticket with the highest number of correct selections. Mimimum bet is $1.00.

MAGICHORSEMAN
07-29-2008, 11:38 PM
Golden Gate has this bet also.

joelouis
07-30-2008, 01:47 AM
Delmar---PLACE PICK ALL - You win a major payoff if you pick the winner or second-place finisher of the entire card (8, 9 or 10 races). If no ticket contains the winning combination for all races, the payoff will go to the ticket with the highest number of correct selections. Mimimum bet is $1.00.

I can't pick 4 let alone 8,9 or 10 good luck