PDA

View Full Version : MISS OCEAN CITY

lamboguy
07-28-2008, 02:35 AM
sunday, saratoga, race 6, from what i am told this beatiful filly by mineshaft took it to a loaded maiden special weight field. which included PYRO'S sister.
the owner of the horse LEON BLEUSEWITZ must be 80 years old by now. he spent many a year at saratoga training babies for various clients. he had horses like WILLOW ON THE MOVE, MIGHTY MCGEE, TONG PO. the man always tried to hit the homerun. for those of you that knew him he is quite an enthusiastic fellow, especially when it comes time to visit the betting window's.
he has quite a nice philly, with a hall of fame trainer, NICK ZITO. i wish him well. i only hope he lets nick call all the shots with this one, she sure looks special for a special guy that used to run tugboats in maryland!

KingChas
07-28-2008, 09:00 AM
Cribnote /Richard Violette who won the 2nd yesterday in his 2nd start after a troubled debut,looks like a horse to watch also. :ThmbUp:

lamboguy
07-28-2008, 10:22 AM
violettes horse was even more impressive, and a new york bred who came out of an open race the first time. he got pounded at the window's real late!

actually miss ocean city ran impressive, but there were alot of suspect horses in her field.

i was just sentimental with that one because of leon the blueman, and was happy for him.

the little guy
07-29-2008, 12:29 AM
Blue is hardly 80 years old.

He's a wonderful guy and all that know him are thrilled and rooting for this horse.

njcurveball
07-29-2008, 01:28 AM

Good call! Don't age the man before his time.

Born: Feb. 22, 1932, in Baltimore, Md

lamboguy
07-29-2008, 01:37 AM
i am sorry about the bad age call for leon. i haven't seen him since i bumped into him at the Timonium sale 6 years ago. the one thing i can tell you is he had the same chevy caprice classic he had back in the late 80's. those cars do last forever.

i wonder if "marty the clocker" is still around. they were best of friends. unfortunately they both shared a rough life experience.

good luck leon, i hope you win the big one

njcurveball
07-29-2008, 01:44 AM
i am sorry about the bad age call for leon.

I thought your about 80 was a pretty good estimate. :ThmbUp:

I didn't post the birthday to do anything other than clear up the issue.

the little guy
07-29-2008, 10:31 AM
i am sorry about the bad age call for leon. i haven't seen him since i bumped into him at the Timonium sale 6 years ago. the one thing i can tell you is he had the same chevy caprice classic he had back in the late 80's. those cars do last forever.

i wonder if "marty the clocker" is still around. they were best of friends. unfortunately they both shared a rough life experience.

good luck leon, i hope you win the big one

Marty passed away, sadly, a year or so ago.

He is missed.

lamboguy
07-29-2008, 12:48 PM
i am very sorry to hear that, he was a good person and a great clocker.

i haven't stepped foot in saratoga for over 5 years now. in the old days i used to rent a house for the whole meet. the only days i missed were when the northamton fair was running!

The Hawk
07-29-2008, 09:23 PM

He's a wonderful guy and all that know him are thrilled and rooting for this horse.

I'd say 80 was a pretty good guess. It's hardly way off.