PDA

View Full Version : AODDS 98 Patch File

arfpuppy
07-27-2008, 10:49 AM
Hi,

This is my first post here. I had a major system crash and all my racing files were lost.

I have a registered copy of AODDS 98 Super gold and I lost the DLL patch file that lets you use the BRIS DRF single files instead of the "HAT" files.

Does anyone have this file, if so I really could use it.

Please help if you can.

Thanks

Jingle
07-27-2008, 11:35 AM
Send me an email as I think I may have the Bris Patch.

arfpuppy
07-27-2008, 08:04 PM
This patch didn't work. The program I have is AODDS 98 Super Gold v6.0 build 190.

Tom
07-27-2008, 10:37 PM
Try just renaming the file extension to .drf
I'm pretty sure that's what I used to do, but it's been a while.

RichieP
07-28-2008, 08:09 AM
Try just renaming the file extension to .drf
I'm pretty sure that's what I used to do, but it's been a while.

Tom
Hopefully that works. This way by taking the Hat file Mrs. Bradshaw would get a little something each time a file is taken. Jim told me the breakdown and it is pretty darn good. When I asked Jim why he got such a nice % of the file fee he told me that the head of Bris REALLY liked him a lot.

Bris also gave him instant and unconditional permission to use their pp's in his last book "Matchup2) when the Drf and others had him jumping through hoops to use theirs. He told me "I don't jump anymore Rich" :lol:

If folks like the program so much and the legend who created it (R.I.P.) I hope they will consider Tom's suggestion which if it works will continue to support the Bradshaw family.

cklv
07-28-2008, 08:20 AM
I have a Patch that goes with my AOODS 98 Build 190. If you still looking for it, send me an email and I will forward the file.

Charles

Tom
07-28-2008, 10:15 AM
Tom
Hopefully that works. This way by taking the Hat file Mrs. Bradshaw would get a little something each time a file is taken.

If folks like the program so much and the legend who created it (R.I.P.) I hope they will consider Tom's suggestion which if it works will continue to support the Bradshaw family.

I used the hat files in MPH, that's for sure.

arfpuppy
07-28-2008, 01:13 PM
Thanks CKLV thispatch worked. Many many thanks.

Tom