PDA

View Full Version : Instant nausea cure

jognlope
07-27-2008, 08:49 AM
I remember hearing, on some doctor show on TV: "you're nauseous because you need sugar." Anyway, put sugar or even better, maple syrup, about 1/4 cup, into a glass of warm water and sip it. It works every time. This is before you are actually throwing up though, and then you can't drink. Helps with morning weakness with nausea.

RaceBookJoe
07-27-2008, 10:58 AM
I remember hearing, on some doctor show on TV: "you're nauseous because you need sugar." Anyway, put sugar or even better, maple syrup, about 1/4 cup, into a glass of warm water and sip it. It works every time. This is before you are actually throwing up though, and then you can't drink. Helps with morning weakness with nausea.

That's a good one. Here is one for acid indigestion.....a teaspoon or 2 of appple cider vinegar.....upset stomach gone in less than 2 seconds. rbj

jognlope
07-27-2008, 11:16 AM
Racebook, I've been taking a teaspoon of apple cide vinegar with a meal that includes fat for some time now. It does wonders! I love the stuff. I even used to to clean out my kitty's ears, but on that one, I think I better stick with the regular kitty ear drops.

RaceBookJoe
07-27-2008, 11:24 AM
Racebook, I've been taking a teaspoon of apple cide vinegar with a meal that includes fat for some time now. It does wonders! I love the stuff. I even used to to clean out my kitty's ears, but on that one, I think I better stick with the regular kitty ear drops.

I take 2 teaspoons with every meal actually, it has actually helped me to lose weight. Maybe I will try the cat ear thing on my cat. rbj

toetoe
07-27-2008, 03:15 PM
jognlope,

At the risk of sickening all, I must remind that I THINK you mean "nauseated." If you are nauseous, you are making us sick. If you are nauseated, you are feeling bad.

Take two viewings of that movie with Cathy Bates' nude hot tub scene ( :eek: :eek: ), and call me in the morning.