PDA

View Full Version : Obama.......makes it up again.........

JustRalph
07-23-2008, 11:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjzb61wfyN0

“Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee, which is my committee, a bill to call for divestment from Iran...”

Barack Obama is not on the US Senate Banking Committee.

Oops!!!

boxcar
07-23-2008, 11:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjzb61wfyN0

“Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee, which is my committee, a bill to call for divestment from Iran...”

Barack Obama is not on the US Senate Banking Committee.

Oops!!!

It's beginning to sound more and more like Sinclair's stories about his coke escapades with NoBama has a ring or two of truth to them. NoBama's elevator has never seen the top floor!

Boxcar

Dave Schwartz
07-24-2008, 12:22 AM
I have to laugh at this guy's claims. Think back to when we all had a good laugh at Al Gore over the "I invented the Internet" thing.

This guy's commercials are amazing. "I saw that there was a problem so I passed legislation to fix it." Yet every where I loo, I hear stories about how he hasn't had anything to do with any bills of significance being passed.

It just scares the hell out of me that we could actually put this clown in office. Heck, I'd even vote for Hillary if it would keep him out!

Dave Schwartz

JustRalph
07-24-2008, 01:40 AM
Sounds like things aren't all flowers overseas
From Drudge:

OBAMA VISITS WESTERN WALL IN OLD CITY JERUSALEM... ARRIVES AT 5:08 AM LOCAL TIME [10:08 PM ET]... SUNRISE... SHOUTING MAN: 'JERUSALEM IS NOT FOR SALE, OBAMA'... MOB SCENE... CHAOS... BOWING HIS HEAD IN PRAYER... PLACES NOTE IN WALL... POSES FOR PHOTOS... LOTS OF SHOUTING... LEAVES 5:20 AM... DEVELOPING...

boxcar
07-24-2008, 01:58 AM
It just scares the hell out of me that we could actually put this clown in office. Heck, I'd even vote for Hillary if it would keep him out!

Whoa! A vote for the Princess of Darkness over the quintessential poster boy for Affirmative Action!? No wonder Libs love this yo-yo: They're long believed that real qualifications should be put on the back burner for blacks.

Boxcar

JustRalph
08-13-2008, 02:06 AM
he didn't make it up.........but he said it.....

Obama Calls for UN to Pass Resolution Condemning Russia, Forgets Russia Has UNSC VetoMon, Aug 11, 2008 at 5:55:12 pm PST

An astoundingly bone-headed statement from Barack Obama today, as he calls for the United Nations Security Council to pass a resolution condemning Russia’s invasion of Georgia.

Memo to the Obama campaign: Russia has veto power in the United Nations Security Council.
Oops!