PDA

View Full Version : Obama and the media

rolling
07-22-2008, 07:20 PM
The love fest toward this guy is unbelievable.A 2yr old can figure this out.

Lefty
07-22-2008, 07:31 PM
The leftwing media has already coronated Obama.
How many anchors of the big 3 went with mcain on his 3 trips?

Tom
07-22-2008, 07:59 PM
They area certanily showing themsleves for what they are.
And so is the POS OBama......revealing contents of private converstations, having those conversations, the POS is a traitor like Reid and Pelosi. the American people are going to see through this idiot's jive talking.

Lefty, did you catch Rush today - he played 8 minutes - unedited - of The POS's speech in Aman today. Um, er, ah, um , I us, er, uhhh. When the clown media doesn't edit out all the stumbles, this guy has to be mentally ill or retarted - seriously. Without his monitor, he can't talk like a human. Drunks make more sense than the POS. He needs to be incarcerated for observation.

lsbets
07-22-2008, 08:17 PM
Hey, you can't say anything close to bad about Obama on here, you might hurt Hcap's feelings again. Not allowed to talk about the messiah that way.

Yes, the love fest is ridiculous, but it shouldn't surprise anyone.

Boris
07-22-2008, 08:27 PM
... the American people are going to see through this idiot's jive talking.

I think you commited a Hate Crime. :D

Tom
07-22-2008, 08:34 PM
http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/ibdbLhqtuQrbR8tY

Watch closely......

JustRalph
07-23-2008, 12:46 AM
check out this supposed journalist...........pleading with us to all vote for Obama. Leno Show Monday night 07/21/08

http://i9.photobucket.com/flash/player.swf?file=http://vid9.photobucket.com/albums/a81/kos102/2008/Video/matthews-openyourheart2.flv

I hope for one thing when people go to vote: that they look at Barack’s background, that they look at the age of the two candidates, that they look at their abilities and really open up their hearts and say “what’s really good for my kids,” who don’t have any color awareness.
Kids don’t think about race.
Think like your kids for once.
Think the way they think.
It would be great if the older people in the country, the 70 year olds, the 80 year olds who are suspicious of change to say, “you know, why don’t I think the way my kids are thinking and think about the future.”
Whatever they decide, just open up your heart to this prospect of something different.
That’s what I hope we do.

boxcar
07-23-2008, 01:10 AM
And so is the POS OBama......revealing contents of private converstations, having those conversations, the POS is a traitor like Reid and Pelosi. the American people are going to see through this idiot's jive talking.

Lefty, did you catch Rush today - he played 8 minutes - unedited - of The POS's speech in Aman today. Um, er, ah, um , I us, er, uhhh. When the clown media doesn't edit out all the stumbles, this guy has to be mentally ill or retarted - seriously. Without his monitor, he can't talk like a human. Drunks make more sense than the POS. He needs to be incarcerated for observation.

Yeah, I heard that, Tom. Unbelievable! NoBama is a moron of the lowest order! We all know Bush was never the sharpest tool in the shed but this idiot makes the president look like genuine Mensa material! This guy cannot think for himself. Without a script or teleprompter in front of him, he's reduced to a babbling idiot.

Boxcar

bigmack
07-23-2008, 03:03 AM
I hope for one thing when people go to vote: that they look at Barack’s background, that they look at the age of the two candidates, that they look at their abilities and really open up their hearts and say “what’s really good for my kids,” who don’t have any color awareness.
Kids don’t think about race.
Think like your kids for once.
Think the way they think.
It would be great if the older people in the country, the 70 year olds, the 80 year olds who are suspicious of change to say, “you know, why don’t I think the way my kids are thinking and think about the future.”
Whatever they decide, just open up your heart to this prospect of something different. That’s what I hope we do.
There, veiled within his ill-conceived, finger pointing at God knows who, is yet another screaming example of this "you don't like him/you won't vote for him because he's Black" idiocy.

Chris Mathews ought to be ashamed of himself and if I were one of his dozen or so kids, I'd say the same thing. White guys running around saying garbage like that and being paid to do so is a good sign that those of his ilk (and what a putrid ilk they are) - are worms chewing at the core of this country.

prospector
07-23-2008, 09:57 AM
There, veiled within his ill-conceived, finger pointing at God knows who, is yet another screaming example of this "you don't like him/you won't vote for him because he's Black" idiocy.

Chris Mathews ought to be ashamed of himself and if I were one of his dozen or so kids, I'd say the same thing. White guys running around saying garbage like that and being paid to do so is a good sign that those of his ilk (and what a putrid ilk they are) - are worms chewing at the core of this country.
we've all known that pmsnbc has been in the tank for obama...ask hillary

DJofSD
07-23-2008, 10:33 AM

Why did that sentence conjure up a mental picture of flies buzzing around a pile on the ground?

Tom
07-23-2008, 10:48 AM
:lol: Flies and journalists.......not much difference, except that you expect it of the flies. :lol:

Did you catch that video on You Tube of Katie Couric asking McCain yet another of her moronic brain-dead questions, and they cut to him and he says,"Thanks for the question....you little JERK!" :lol::6:

Marshall Bennett
07-23-2008, 11:37 AM
:lol: Flies and journalists.......not much difference, except that you expect it of the flies. :lol:

Did you catch that video on You Tube of Katie Couric asking McCain yet another of her moronic brain-dead questions, and they cut to him and he says,"Thanks for the question....you little JERK!" :lol::6:
I'm so often surprised Katie Couric even has a job . This is the most overrated screw up of a journalist that ever looked into a television camera .

rufus999
07-23-2008, 12:01 PM
Obama is just an old world politician in new italian designer threads. It will be interesting to see how the media treats him after he is elected. When heads begin to roll and wire tapping increases and you're taxed 'til your eyeballs bleed.;)

rufus

Lefty
07-23-2008, 03:22 PM
Tom, yep, I cght that Rush piece. I'm home with a terrible cold and when i'm home, It's rushtime.
Obama when he talks without a canned speech stumbles and stammers all over the place. Can't put a sentence together. No wonder he doesn't want to meet with Mcain in a townhall meeting. He would look like the old guy!
Yet Zilly doesn't comment about Obama's speech failings. Hmmm...

riskman
07-23-2008, 05:00 PM
Every presidential candidacy relies on a myth.But rarely are the constructs used to market a party nominee as transparent or as fictional as those we're being asked to swallow in 2008.

Still more laughable is the notion of Obama as the second coming of JFK and the founding myth of the McCain campaign: (a) he is a war hero, and (b) said heroism increases his credibility on national security issues. "A Vietnam hero and national security pro," The New York Times calls him in a typical media fashion.

General Wesley Clark, shot four times in Vietnam, is not allowed to question the McCain-as-war-hero narrative. "Well, I don't think riding in a fighter plane and getting shot down is a qualification to be president," he argued. The Obama campaign, which sells its surrogates down the river with alarming regularity, promptly hung the former NATO commander out to dry: "Senator Obama honors and respects Senator McCain's service, and of course he rejects yesterday's statement by General Clark."

What nonsense.

JustRalph
07-23-2008, 10:34 PM
Good Points risk.

McCain ought to get a couple bonus points for Carrier Landings if you ask me :bang: