PDA

View Full Version : Are there any professional system testers available?

Bill Cullen
07-21-2008, 09:35 PM
Are there any professional system testers available?

Thanks,

Bill C

trying2win
07-22-2008, 07:33 PM
Are there any professional system testers available?

Thanks,

Bill C

Bill:

Try sending a PM to Barry Meadow. He might be able to recommend someone. I think he used to farm out systems for testing to someone with a large database, and then listed the results in some issues of MEADOW'S RACING MONTHLY. Now that I think about it some more, I believe Barry even mentioned a name. The name of that person might be listed in an older post here at PACE ADVANTAGE.

T2W

completebill
07-22-2008, 08:09 PM
The outfit that Barry used was a good one. They published a lot of good stuff of their own, too.
I have no contact info nor do I know if they're still in business, but the name was SportsStat.

Bill Cullen
07-22-2008, 09:29 PM
The outfit that Barry used was a good one. They published a lot of good stuff of their own, too.
I have no contact info nor do I know if they're still in business, but the name was SportsStat.

The old SportsStat I know. Jim Bayle tested several systems for me back in the nineties.

Best,

Bill C

John
07-22-2008, 09:42 PM
Hi Bill,

There is a guy on the board " jhilden" has a data base with 341.000 races. He has done tests for other members and posted the results.

You might want to P M him

:) :) :)

Bill Cullen
07-22-2008, 10:39 PM
John,

As a public acknowledgement of your kind and open sharing of information, and, as an inducement to others in the future, I am sending to you privately my best spot play longshot system. It "spots" real bombs. As a matter of fact,
some of the bombs that were posted last week in the "Selections" forum seemed to be a direct result of this factor mixed in with other factors in systems "under test" last week.

Many thanks,

Bill

trying2win
07-23-2008, 02:03 AM
Bill:

You might also consider sending a PM to LEN CZYZNIEJEWSKI, a.k.a LEN CZ. He has tested many systems in the past. As you know, or may not know Len authored a very good book in my opinion, entitled 'THE TOP 52'. That was a review of 52 systems that were out in the market a few years ago. Some of these systems still show up on ebay etc.

Len Cz is also a PACE ADVANTAGE member, going by the tag of LEN C.

T2W

Bill Cullen
07-23-2008, 10:10 AM
Manys Thanks for your Response!

Bill Cu