PDA

View Full Version : HANA domain / website / blog

GameTheory
07-21-2008, 12:51 PM
Please note I have set-up a host using the HANA domain name:

www.horseplayersassociation.org

There is nothing there at the moment, but it is ready to go. I have also set-up the blog address as:

http://blog.horseplayersassociation.org

This now points to the existing blog at the blogspot address. And if you use the existing blogspot address (horseplayersassociation.blogspot.com), it will automatically redirect it to blog.horseplayersassociation.org.

So those of you with the blog address in your sig may want to update that to the new blog address. And when the main site gets something on it, we can just point directly to that.

Now we just need someone to design some stuff for the front page.

DeanT
07-21-2008, 01:23 PM
Thanks GT. Nice work!!!!

GameTheory
07-23-2008, 09:32 PM
I am bumping this as only a couple of people seem to have noticed. Any volunteers for designing the main site?

rrbauer
07-24-2008, 08:52 AM
It was my understanding that CJ was working on that?

cj
07-24-2008, 10:49 AM
I can do that if everyone is good with it. Give me a couple days to have it ready.

Please add any suggestions for format here.

GameTheory
07-24-2008, 02:50 PM
I can do that if everyone is good with it. Give me a couple days to have it ready.

Please add any suggestions for format here.Awesome. I'll PM you the host details.

Indulto
07-24-2008, 04:22 PM

Please add any suggestions for format here.Your efforts will be greatly appreciated. There are many tasks that need automating to support a team formed with surprisingly low turnout among the proactive residents who supported ADW reform a year ago.

I'm looking forward to your contributions to blog content as well as that of your technical expertise.

raybo
07-28-2008, 07:58 AM
What happened to the "click here to join" link in the blog? It was highlighted but now is a light gray color. This needs to jump out at you so prospective new members won't miss it.

GameTheory
07-31-2008, 01:41 PM
CJ, are you out there?

I sent you the host details via PM a week ago, but didn't get an acknowledgement. A few days later I emailed you and asked about it, and you didn't respond to that either...

cj
07-31-2008, 03:39 PM
Hey GT,

I am working on it and passed on the info at the meeting. I did receive the instructions.