PDA

View Full Version : Obama picks and chooses

wonatthewire1
07-20-2008, 01:14 PM
Getting out of Iraq with Bush's timeline will play into Barry's grubby little paws like manna from heaven.

Already getting ready to be CiC and deciding some military strategy. Taking a worldview of the situation and battling onward.

But who is this guy and who the h*ll does he think he is? Promising stuff that he has no business promising in countries that most Americans couldn't care less about unless they are snorting?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080720/ap_on_el_pr/obama_afghanistan

And it looks like Bush should have talked to Mullen before coming up with a time line. We really need someone with combat experience in the WH so that these communication problems don't continuously crop up.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/mullen_two_wars

Tom
07-22-2008, 02:54 PM
If maliki thinks he knows when we should leave, we should leave right now. Today. Take our green zone with us. Let's get a pool going on how long Maliki lives. I want 6:00. Big mouth when we are covering his ass. Time to fix that.

There is no reason, IMHO to send one more penny to Iraq, to worry about one more POS Iraqi. There are no WMD there, let's move on. I don't care about Iraq - let Al Qeda mow them down in the streets. No great loss to anyone. Screw the hapless thankless animals. The entire population of Iraq is not worth one more soldier getting a scratch. My orginal nuke 'em to hell idea was the best one. Screw this nation building and screw the idiots whow get in our way. We have thier co-ordinates. That is all we need for our protection. The first rule of war is the higher the body count the better.

BTW, 46 will be happy to hear Barry Hussein ( sounds so homey when he is there and you call him that!) is getting more rutabega-like everyday. Today's great quote, "It is always a bad idea to use the worlds always or never." :lol::lol::lol: What a dope! Using 46's standards, not mine!
Thanks Tim, for exposing this jerk for the mindless fool he really is. Truly an embarrassment to us all.

hcap
07-22-2008, 03:39 PM
There is no reason, IMHO to send one more penny to Iraq, to worry about one more POS Iraqi. There are no WMD there, let's move on. I don't care about Iraq - let Al Qeda mow them down in the streets. No great loss to anyone. Screw the hapless thankless animals. The entire population of Iraq is not worth one more soldier getting a scratch. My orginal nuke 'em to hell idea was the best one. Screw this nation building and screw the idiots whow get in our way. We have thier co-ordinates. That is all we need for our protection. The first rule of war is the higher the body count the better.Kill 'em, screw 'em and leave 'em.

Next stop Iran. So many innocent women and children to maim and kill. So little time. Couple of million civilians to fry.

They hate us for our freedoms.

Tom
07-22-2008, 03:42 PM
Flattery will get you nowhere.
I'm still mad at you. :kiss:

Back on topic......pickin' and grinnin'

IBCNU
07-22-2008, 03:45 PM
Kill 'em, screw 'em and leave 'em.

Next stop Iran. So many innocent women and children to maim and kill. So little time. Couple of million civilians to fry.

They hate us for our freedoms.

They hate us because we are infidels and unbelievers, which their religious mandate dictates to convert by the word or by the sword.

lsbets
07-22-2008, 03:45 PM
Now Hcap, if you are going to throw heaps of condescension and sarcasm around, you should expect that others might do the same to you. I'm only pointing this out because the last time that happened you cried about the TOS and needing PAs help and made the dramatic pronouncement that you were leaving. I'm only pointing this out because you seemed rather distraught at skate's comments the other day, and I would hate to see someone put you totally over the edge.

hcap
07-22-2008, 04:20 PM
I really don't care who uses sarcasm. Or who is "condescending" Or who thinks they are justified in killing and frying a few million women and children in the name of "freedom". I expect not to be singled out for so-called violations of TOS while others get a huge pass.

Also Toms' sentiments are much more obscene than skates. Nuking indiscriminately is much more of a vulgarity than skate babbling.....
"oral anything swallowing mouth fulls sweethearts"

delayjf
07-22-2008, 05:08 PM
If we were to pull out post haste, you'd better believe that would get the attention of the Saudis especially if the Shiite come to power. They would now have to defend their border and things could get hot.

At this point I tend to agree with Tom unless the Iraqi's want to pay us back for their liberation.

IBCNU
07-22-2008, 05:22 PM
The only reason that Al-Maliki is talking about a possible withdrawal in 2010 is because the surge has worked.
Like Fonzi on Happy Days, Obama has to say, "I, I, I, I was,was was... wr, wr, wr, ong!" But he won't. He'd rather lose a war than admit he was WRONG!

Tom
07-22-2008, 07:42 PM
hcap doesn't recognize sarcasm when he sees it.
Help, hcap.....

1. Did you support the surge?
2. Do you think the surge worked?

And I never advocated indiscrimiunate bombing. Just anywhere in the Middle East. :D

PaceAdvantage
07-24-2008, 03:09 AM
Also Toms' sentiments are much more obscene than skates. Nuking indiscriminately is much more of a vulgarity than skate babbling.....
"oral anything swallowing mouth fulls sweethearts"I completely disagree. Which is why Skate's post was deleted, and Tom's remains up...

HUSKER55
07-24-2008, 06:10 AM
They hate us because we are infidels and unbelievers, which their religious mandate dictates to convert by the word or by the sword.

Gods work must be our own so...lets give THEM some of that old time religion with the rath of God that they prescribe for others.

We can say we are more religous than they are and that makes them infidels in need of converting by the sword.

Why discriminate,....they don't. Blast those bastards and I mean every last one of them. Men, women and children it does not matter. Allah told me himself, on the sly of course.

husker55
:)

hcap
07-24-2008, 06:25 AM
I completely disagree. Which is why Skate's post was deleted, and Tom's remains up...Ok. You deleted skates' post. You deleted his silly thread "Welcome home Hiccups"-the one in which he called me a deserter. Yet you had some public words for me for using paranoid hillbilly. You did not delete that comment. I assume you are in agreement with me that what I said is much less egregious than what skate has.

About time you had some "public words" for skate