PDA

View Full Version : Cappin Chatter 7/19

nobeyerspls
07-19-2008, 09:02 AM
Chalky- Not too bad last week. Your 35-1 nearly won. Paid $31 to place.
Longball- Yeah, and you had two out of four with two seconds in your pick4. I wonder what a place parlay would have returned?
Chalky- Not interested, that's not my game. Today's theme is beat the chalk and I'll go first. #1 Writing on the Wall will be favored in the 4th at Belmont. I'll beat him with #6 Ring Bernadette, two for two at Belmont and three works since posting a big figure in a daylight win. In the race before that one, I'll take #7 Yield Bogey to beat the favorite #6 Golden Weekend. Toss the lousy race in the mud as this 4yo gets lasix and is back on his best surface. Doesn't hurt that you also get "Samyn on the green".
Longball- I like #5 Bazzoom in the 4th. This NY Bred went the wrong way in the Lincoln Tunnel and wound up in California. Gets an easier field for a trainer who is good with horses off the shelf.
Chalky- What about Woodbine? Got any of those 35-1 bombers there?
Longball- Not that long and I'll have to use more than one horse. I'll beat the #1 Gold Caberet in the 1st with both #5 Kettle Rapids and #6 Intertwined. The former gets blinkers back on and Chantal, the pretty girl with the nice hands. The latter hasn't run this year but has a 7f work, which I like. In the 2nd I'll use both #1 Here'stotemperence and #7 Bold Anna over the favorite, #3 Executive Decision.
Chalky- This is a family-type forum so I'm not supposed to say this but Chantal has a real nice caboose too.
Longball- Yeah, and I hope that the other jocks get a good look at that caboose all the way around the track.