PDA

View Full Version : Obama believes in the War on Terror

Show Me the Wire
07-15-2008, 05:21 PM
Today's speech acknowledged the importance of the war on terror and eliminating safe havens for any terrorist organization. Obama's disagreement with the current administration is where the real center of the war should be waged.

Obama stated the real center of the War on Terrorism is in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Obama wants to expand the War on Terror to incorporate Pakistan. Si se puede: invade Pakistan.

Obama must believe invading Pakistan will improve U.S. relations around the world, as Obama constantly reminds us that the U.S. ' reputation has suffered due to invading Iraq and that Obama is going to remedy our declining world reputation.

Si se pude!

skate
07-15-2008, 05:31 PM
When the washing is done, Obambam will be in line with UncleGeorge.

Yeh, he's been agressive about Pakistan from the get go.

Funny funny and moe funny.

ddog
07-15-2008, 05:37 PM
no doubt , better off , if that had been the original plan and was stuck to.
Afg is a total mess anyway.
That's where the 100(0) years is not a joke.

Iraq was a fools errand from the start.

We are just helping to set up with SOI the next round of battles.
You will see and be amazed.

The head of those SOI groups wil pursue their own agenda be it Sharia or whatever as they like.

Absence of AQI doesn't mean diddly for the long run there.
Wonder how many of those AQI symps morphed into the SOI?

According to some , a lot.

This Prez and his Iraq escapade have doomed the next several Prez to a long and useless campaign there.

Forget their oil, we have our own according to many, so if that's the case, bring home the guys and let them signon as oil workers and let's get to it.

boxcar
07-15-2008, 06:00 PM
Obama must believe invading Pakistan will improve U.S. relations around the world, as Obama constantly reminds us that the U.S. ' reputation has suffered due to invading Iraq and that Obama is going to remedy our declining world reputation.

Who knows what this flip-flopper really believes? Does he even know his own mind? But one thing's fer certain: If we invaded Pakistan, we'd have India for a lifelong friend. :D

Boxcar

GaryG
07-15-2008, 06:05 PM
I he really believes in the War on Terror he can start with his AK-47 toting wife....

Snag
07-15-2008, 06:18 PM
I he really believes in the War on Terror he can start with his AK-47 toting wife....

oh my God!! Does she really carry an AK-47?

hcap
07-15-2008, 06:19 PM
Or maybe paranoid hillbillies first?

JustRalph
07-15-2008, 06:23 PM
How about he promise to re-arrest his buddy the terrorist who bombed the pentagon and several other places...............that would be a good start in the war on terror.

Can you imagine Obama naming Billy Boy the terrorist to a cabinet position?

It could happen.............

wonatthewire1
07-15-2008, 09:27 PM
How about he promise to re-arrest his buddy the terrorist who bombed the pentagon and several other places...............that would be a good start in the war on terror.

Can you imagine Obama naming Billy Boy the terrorist to a cabinet position?

It could happen.............

It would be okay, they don't do anything in the cabinet.

Almost one of those no show jobs that you get when you friend is the boss

;)

Tom
07-15-2008, 10:41 PM
Obama says this, Obama says that.
For an extra sawbuck, any hooker will tell you are the best she ever had.

Snag
07-15-2008, 10:44 PM
Obama says this, Obama says that.
For an extra sawbuck, any hooker will tell you are the best she ever had.

I think I've heard that too Tom! :lol:

PaceAdvantage
07-16-2008, 11:24 PM
Or maybe paranoid hillbillies first?Gary G pokes fun at a public figure, so you poke fun at him? Huh?

All the times you poked fun at GWB or any Republican, I never came back and insulted you, did I? Is that how it goes?

hcap
07-17-2008, 05:01 AM
Gary G pokes fun at a public figure, so you poke fun at him? Huh?

All the times you poked fun at GWB or any Republican, I never came back and insulted you, did I? Is that how it goes?AK-47? I thought paranoia was appropriate. Hillbilly? Is that objectionable? You seem to go after us commie/lib/pinkos and leave the real offenders alone.

Where were you regarding skate and his really vulgar stupid insults?

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48724&page=2&pp=15

Post # 30

delayjf
07-17-2008, 03:26 PM
Hcap,

Why would you be insulted at the suggestion that you participate in a little "diversity" - Is there something wrong with that?? :confused:

riskman
07-17-2008, 03:51 PM
Hcap,

Why would you be insulted at the suggestion that you participate in a little "diversity" - Is there something wrong with that?? :confused:

And if the shoe was on the other foot.............

hcap
07-17-2008, 09:06 PM
PA has yet to respond.

Meanwhile diversity? May skate practice what he preaches to others and diverse himself all he wants.

PaceAdvantage
07-18-2008, 03:43 AM
Where were you regarding skate and his really vulgar stupid insults?

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48724&page=2&pp=15

Post # 30Exactly how many times have you made fun of skate and his writing skills? I thought so....I guess I should have stepped into those threads as well?

And just to let you know, I haven't gotten a chance to read the thread you link to....I'm still catching up on posts from July 15....

hcap
07-18-2008, 05:42 AM
Writing skills are the ABCs of cyberspace. If skate chooses to "share" with us his views and "facts", he owes it to the board to speak and write English as well as possible. There are times his posts are readable and other times total garbage. Seems either a lack of meds or sheer laziness. However the post I objected to is quite clear. Vulgar, insulting and if there ever was a clear violation of TOS, the winner hands down

I see you deleted it. You publicly called me out over a minor issue, do the same to skate over his obscene post.

hcap
07-18-2008, 06:09 AM
Oh yeah, here is the post that pissed me off. Please don't delete it until skate is called out....
You two have got a couple of mouthfuls from each other i presume.
yesterday Ass holes and today mouthfuls, oh my.

$$$$welp, doesn't have meaning, so?

And since you've not heard me talk, Zillythephilly, how could you tell about oral anything, unless you've got a mouth full? just dont swallow sweatheart
Compare the above with my remarks....

I he really believes in the War on Terror he can start with his AK-47 toting wife....Or maybe paranoid hillbillies first?

Who deserves the rebuke?

lsbets
07-18-2008, 06:47 AM
Give me a break Hcap - you hurl more insults and profanity directed at other posters than anyone else on the board, and when someone directs something to you that you don't like you whine about PA not protecting you. Are you 6?

rastajenk
07-18-2008, 07:11 AM
Maybe he's Obama.

Tom
07-18-2008, 07:45 AM
Give me a break Hcap - you hurl more insults and profanity directed at other posters than anyone else on the board, and when someone directs something to you that you don't like you whine about PA not protecting you. Are you 6?

ls, I know 6 year olds.
He is no 6 year old.

:lol:

Snag
07-18-2008, 07:47 AM
hcap, having contempt for others should not make you feel better. If it does, you need help big time.

Pointing to others mistakes and problems does not justify yours. 46 posts links to articles without comment and expects us to accept them as the truth. You call othes names and point to language skills to apparently make you feel better. Then you guys wonder why everyone is negative towards your opinions, even if they may be valid at times.

Come on over to the fun side.

Tom
07-18-2008, 08:59 AM
Good point, snag. 46 and hcap both seem to find some kind of personal salvation in belittleing other posters.

Marshall Bennett
07-18-2008, 09:18 AM
Attacking other's writing abilities is much of what they're here for . If they can't win by the value of their liberal opinon or lack of , to them its the next best thing .

boxcar
07-18-2008, 11:19 AM
ls, I know 6 year olds.
He is no 6 year old.

:lol:

Younger? :eek:

Boxcar

boxcar
07-18-2008, 11:26 AM

He desperately needs a victim's advocate. I'd recommend Al NotSoSharp(ton) or JessTheJackAss -- but they're the wrong color and, therefore, won't take up his cause. :( Are there any white ones out there?

Boxcar

delayjf
07-18-2008, 12:48 PM

Not sure what you mean here, it just strikes me as odd that those on the left who support gay rights are sickened and disgusted by the very act. If someone suggested to me that I should go orally satisfy my wife, I'd say "LET'S ROCK"

wes
07-18-2008, 03:38 PM
you four or five?
Don't know!
what the best thing you ever had?
tater pie!
go on home you are only four.

wes

skate
07-18-2008, 05:16 PM
Wow, that's some funny stuff.

Here would be the point since i'm in on the Point. From my point.:rolleyes:

Gees, (i'm still :D ), i'm the first, actually the third, after Einstein and Benny Franklin to say " i can not spell" and i am fine with that and if i say something that someone does not understand... welp,, ask.

I shouldn't be adding onto topic, but i was thinking my original post (welcome home) was at least a Little funny, maybe not??

I think the word A hole has been used many many times by the very person that is complaining and it was used right before my comment. I consider my comment cheap, because i went down to her levil. Not my form.

But, ya know, i can't help but wonder (:D harder now) how come these two (zilly/hiccups) can never understand "A WORD I SAY", unless i go off an insult them? How come, when i say, as politely as i can, something that offends them, poop gotta hit the walls? Cause at that point....THEY UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING.

skate
07-18-2008, 05:19 PM
What is nice about my post (above), i realy doubt they(the ladies) see my Point.

hcap
07-18-2008, 09:23 PM
I frankly don't give a dam about who says what or how much obscenity is used.
My complaint is that I get called on small shit while others get a complete pass on out and out outrageous shit.

All the rest of this whining is simply absurd. Defending skate's vulgarity is obnoxiousl Give me a break Hcap - you hurl more insults and profanity directed at other posters than anyone else on the board, and when someone directs something to you that you don't like you whine about PA not protecting you. Are you 6?Bull!.

Show me anything approaching the vulgar"oral anything swallowing mouth fulls sweethearts" of skate

Not sure what you mean here, it just strikes me as odd that those on the left who support gay rights are sickened and disgusted by the very act. If someone suggested to me that I should go orally satisfy my wife, I'd say "LET'S ROCK"You gotta be out of your head to even suggest this.

BTW, skate compared me to a deserter. I suppose that's another example of diversity? I am outa here for now. This board has degenerated into complete absurdity. A total caricature of itself.

JustRalph
07-19-2008, 01:59 AM
My complaint is that I get called on small shit while others get a complete pass on out and out outrageous shit.

hey, you are the one who posted the Perch story..............

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27847

hcap
07-19-2008, 05:50 AM
"Perch" stories came from all of you on the right as well. WMDs smuggled into Syria? Saddam having drones able to attack us in 45 minutes? (made out of balsa wood!!). But "perch" stories do not violate the TOS

PA deleted skate's obnoxious post. Not my remarks. And rightly so.
I am sure he recognizes the difference and level of vulgarity. The TOS is his construct. Skate should at least be rebuked loudly for a major violation. Calling somebody paranoid or hillbilly pales in comparison. You gentlemen do worse all the time.

The TOS should be applied even handily. Defending skate and going after me seems par for the course by you gentlemen.

PA, I believe is a bit more judicious

Tom
07-19-2008, 10:14 AM
There, there, Gadabout Gaddis...we still love you.

Hmmmm.....is Mrs. Paul a battered woman?

PaceAdvantage
07-19-2008, 09:37 PM
All of this because I skipped a day of reading posts? Wow...

delayjf
07-22-2008, 01:57 PM
You gotta be out of your head to even suggest this.
Why, because when it comes to my sexuality I practice what I preach?

I just don't get it?? I thought those on the left (including you) revered the "progressive, diversity of Homosexuality". Here in California they want to mandate Homosexual history in high schools. Now I find out that there are some on the left that are repulsed by the very act that sets them apart and gives them their status?? I'm SHOCKED :eek:

hcap
07-22-2008, 03:16 PM
All of this because I skipped a day of reading posts? Wow...Still avoiding this? Delayjf still argues and thinks I and all progressives should accept street vulgarity, abject stupidity via skates' vile insults in the name of progress. As I said to Lsbets after he accused me of the same type of stupidity as skate...
Show me anything approaching the vulgar "oral anything swallowing mouth fulls sweethearts" of skate

You two have got a couple of mouthfuls from each other i presume.
yesterday Ass holes and today mouthfuls, oh my.

$$$$welp, doesn't have meaning, so?

And since you've not heard me talk, Zillythephilly, how could you tell about oral anything, unless you've got a mouth full? just dont swallow sweatheart
Hey skate go WELP yourself.
Try out welping Delayjf as well.
Ls, boxhead, and Tom might also enjoy your affections

Tom
07-22-2008, 03:29 PM
Keep me out your childish tirades, little dude.
Grow up or get lost.

delayjf
07-22-2008, 03:41 PM
Delayjf still argues and thinks I and all progressives should accept street vulgarity, abject stupidity via skates' vile insults in the name of progress.
And Progressives argue that street vulgarity (your words) should be applauded, praised, and taught to this nation’s children. I never said you should accept anything. I simply don’t understand how you (a progressive) could take such offense to something you support. You want to see some real "street vulgarity" check out the Gay rights parade in Hollywood every year or head down to New Orleans for Decadence - its a scene Man.

Tom
07-22-2008, 03:46 PM
Back to the WOT....Obama says we need what, 7,000 - 10,000 more troops in Afghanistan.

Is he calling for a "surge?"

Wassup wit diplomacy? I thought he could negotiate the stink off a pig
He's just another Bush.....surge surge surge.........just another Bush.
Kill kill kill. Shoot shoot shoot. Bang bang bang.
Just another Bush.

Only dumber.

hcap
07-22-2008, 03:50 PM
You understand and support skates' gibberish.
You defended his vulgar insults.
And now you call me immature?
Keep me out your childish tirades
You joined the fray a few posts back with your own childishness.

lsbets
07-22-2008, 03:55 PM
Let me get this straight. Hcap is whining about street vulgarity? He has called more folks a-holes on the board than anyone else. Not to mention many of the vulgar cartoons he has posted. Then he whines about abject stupidity? He has been the king of the childish, immature, insult laden posts.

Hcap - get a grip. You only get treated the way you treat others. Just about everyone else is grown up enough to deal with it though. Others mentioned before that you might be a teenager, but I didn't think so. However, your recent breakdown and instability definitely makes you seem to be rather young. If not physically, certainly mentally. I see less drama from my 17 year old female employees.

PA should apply the TOS evenhandedly, but he has never enforced them on you and probably never will. He is your protector. He took a day off and you lost it. He should start charging you for the protection he affords you.

hcap
07-22-2008, 03:59 PM
And Progressives argue that street vulgarity (your words) should be applauded, praised, and taught to this nation’s children. I never said you should accept anything. I simply don’t understand how you (a progressive) could take such offense to something you support. You want to see some real "street vulgarity" check out the Gay rights parade in Hollywood every year or head down to New Orleans for Decadence - its a scene Man.This is the dumbest argument you have ever attempted. I expected more from you.
My political support for individual rights and freedoms also includes those of rightwing repugs. Doesn't mean I would love to f**k one. Rather a disgusting proposition.

hcap
07-22-2008, 04:07 PM
Let me get this straight. Hcap is whining about street vulgarity? He has called more folks a-holes on the board than anyone else. Not to mention many of the vulgar cartoons he has posted. Then he whines about abject stupidity? He has been the king of the childish, immature, insult laden posts.

Hcap - get a grip. You only get treated the way you treat others. Just about everyone else is grown up enough to deal with it though. Others mentioned before that you might be a teenager, but I didn't think so. However, your recent breakdown and instability definitely makes you seem to be rather young. If not physically, certainly mentally. I see less drama from my 17 year old female employees.

PA should apply the TOS evenhandedly, but he has never enforced them on you and probably never will. He is your protector. He took a day off and you lost it. He should start charging you for the protection he affords you.Assholes? Nothing I have ever posted compares to skate. I asked you to find something comparable. Your shooting blanks. BTW, I used "f**k" a post before. Is this as vulgar as skates' comments? Try to make that argument. You have nothing else

Vulgar cartoons? Give me break:lol:

lsbets
07-22-2008, 04:11 PM
You're losing it Hcap. For your sake I hope PA is reading the board today, you might go completely nuts if he doesn't jump in to protect you. Skate treats you no differently than you treat everyone else. Grow up.

hcap
07-22-2008, 04:50 PM
"Treating" people is not the issue oh great adjudicator.You already forgot the crux of the argument. An even application of TOS. We disagree and belittle each other frequently. So what? You yourself have repeatedly called me sick, getting my rocks off on how many Iraqi deaths have occurred to prop up my political case.

You have told me over and over again of my "inadequacies". Psychoanalyzing up the gazoo. So not only are you a brilliant legal scribe forgetting the argument we are having, you also play Sigmund Freud often. Particularly to prop up your political case

BTW, have you have you found any post of mine as rotten as skates' yet?

Also skate compared me to a deserter in the thread. "Welcome Home Hiccups"
I believe PA was kind enough to delete it.

delayjf
07-22-2008, 04:52 PM
Doesn't mean I would love to f**k one. Rather a disgusting proposition.
Yet "progressives" would pedal this "disgusting proposition" to our children as a reason to bestow historical prominence - move over Abe Lincoln. I tend to agree with you - there's something wrong with that.

hcap
07-22-2008, 05:11 PM
Please give up this line of reasoning. It has no bearing on My objections

As I said earlier "This board has degenerated into complete absurdity. A total caricature of itself." Almost all who post on off topic are denizens of the absurd right. Almost all new posts express paranoid fears of Obama. You gentlemen appear be the bottom of the neo con barrel. The last remaining 28 per centers. That is when you are not dissing your ex-savior George W Churchill.

Later.

lsbets
07-22-2008, 05:26 PM
I almost forgot - other than skate, the other thing that send Hcap over the edge is any criticism of his messiah. He calls it paranoid. I guess he thinks we should all walk in lock step and bow down to the messiah along with him. Good thing skate didn't mention mouthful and Obama in the same post. :lol: :lol:

hcap
07-22-2008, 05:41 PM
I guess he thinks we should all walk in lock step and bow down to the messiah along with him. Good thing skate didn't mention mouthful and Obama in the same postI guess walking in lockstep with little georgie developed your "lockstepping" skills. I am sure what skate suggests was practiced with glee by all youse guys while lockstepping with you know who.

Shit, I mentioned mouthful and little georgie in the same post.
LS, you are losing it. Go back to square one

Marshall Bennett
07-22-2008, 06:44 PM
I guess walking in lockstep with little georgie developed your "lockstepping" skills. I am sure what skate suggests was practiced with glee by all youse guys while lockstepping with you know who.

Shit, I mentioned mouthful and little georgie in the same post.
LS, you are losing it. Go back to square one
You need a break . A vacation .

delayjf
07-22-2008, 07:16 PM
NBC is now calling Obama's trip to the Mid-east as a "Tour of Duty".
I think I'm going to be sick.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/d-s-hube/2008/07/21/nbc-news-refers-obamas-trip-tour-duty

wonatthewire1
07-22-2008, 07:29 PM
NBC is now calling Obama's trip to the Mid-east as a "Tour of Duty".
I think I'm going to be sick.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/d-s-hube/2008/07/21/nbc-news-refers-obamas-trip-tour-duty

Nice 1!

:bang:

Tom
07-22-2008, 07:54 PM
You joined the fray a few posts back with your own childishness.

Now now, read closer. I never sanctioned skate's remarks, whcih I thought were over the line, btw. Post 22 was just my ususal snip at one of your tirades,l and a take off the VP debate. You brought me into the sewer talk, and I won't wade with you there. I prefer to attack for what you really are, not made up stuff! :lol: (tongue in cheek, hcap....lighten up)

lsbets
07-22-2008, 08:15 PM
hcap's replies get weaker all the time. He's lost without his cartoons. At least he lets us all into his little fantasyland for a look around. Strange place in there.

JustRalph
07-22-2008, 09:21 PM
I thought he could negotiate the stink off a pig

:lol: Man that is funny............that is one hell of a negotiator :lol:

My political support for individual rights and freedoms also includes those of rightwing repugs. Doesn't mean I would love to f**k one. Rather a disgusting proposition.

You obviously haven't seen the Governor of Alaska........ :lol:

http://patriotroom.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/palin-5.JPG

http://www.gov.state.ak.us/photos/Gov-Palin-2006_web.jpg