PDA

View Full Version : Who Make The Best Lovers?

Teach
07-14-2008, 07:04 PM
Late last year, my friend "Bucko" and I were returning from our annual visit to "Sin City." As our plane lifts off from McCarran, I say to 'Bucko,' "Did you see that woman (she was seated a couple rows ahead of us) with those shapely legs." "Yes, I did, Teach," "Bucko" replied. "Bucko" then continues, "Her beautiful gams remind me of a story."

"Bucko" then begins by telling me this story about a pharmaceutical salesman who is returning to Chicago from a Las Vegas convention. He's booked on a flight to O'Hare.

Well, the salesman sits down in his assigned seat and begins reading one of the airline magazines. Just then, this blonde bombshell sits down in the seat next to him. "What luck," the salesman thinks to himself. I've got a three-hour plus flight back to Chi-town and I have this gorgeous creature sitting right next to me."

When the flight becomes airborne, the salesman summons the courage to broach a conversation. He had noticed that the woman to his right had the initials NAN monagrammed on her blouse. Finally, the salesman says, "Nan, is this your first flight?" The woman replies, "First, my name isn't Nan and this isn't my first flight." Taken aback, the salesman replies, "Then, what do the initials N.A.N. stand for?" The woman replies that those intitials stand for The National Association of Nymphomaniacs. Just then, a wry smile creases the salesman's face.

Sensing his opening, the salesman continues, "I'm not familiar with the National Association of Nymphomaniacs. What do NAN members do at their meetings?" The woman replies, "Well, I'm just returning from our national convention in Vegas. One of the topics we discussed was the question: "Who make the best lovers?" The salesman pauses and then says, "Who do make the best lovers?" The woman replies, "After exhaustive research, we have found that Native Americans and Jews make the best lovers." The salesman again pauses and then says, "Allow me to introduce myself --- My name is Tonto Goldstein."

bobbyb
07-14-2008, 08:53 PM
Thanks, I needed that...............

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: