PDA

View Full Version : Fillies & Mares

joanied
07-14-2008, 12:46 PM
I can't help myself :jump: :jump: I'm so happy about Hysterical Lady's romp in the Delaware H'cap I had to post. It was beautiful and I bounced around in front of the TV like she'd won the Derby!!
Gotta give Unbridled Belle credit for getting up for 3rd... she made up a lot of ground. I do think HL would have been
dukin' it out with UB down the stretch if Belle hadn't back flipped in the paddock...although they checked her out and said OK...I would not be surprised if she isn't a bit body sore...but the 'Lady' did it for fun and I'm just thrilled...Lemon Drop Mom ain't no plug either...what a nice consistant mare she is.

Gotta mention the Barbaro Stakes....I was so wishing Matz another win in this race....and he came damned close...maybe they heard me hoopin' & hollerin' in Delaware for Ready Set...he almost got there.
Speaking of Matz...wonder when they'll unleash Nicanor?

Back to fiilies & mares... maybe this could serve as a thread for the distaffer's, since we'll have a seperate day for them come Breeders Cup :mad: it might be fun to get into their division as well as the colts.
I'm still celebrating Proud Spell too:jump: