PDA

View Full Version : Can you still go to Spa early to see workouts?

jognlope
07-13-2008, 12:55 PM
can you still get in for breakfast and watch early workouts? I wanted to see Funny Cide 'cause I've never seen him live.

Moyers Pond
07-13-2008, 05:38 PM
Yes. But it is hard to get back to Oklahoma without a pass. The main track is open though and you can sit and watch. Tagg is not back at Oklahoma, so you should have not probably seeing Funny Cide.

Funny Cide should be out there every morning. His owners are from there so I am sure he has quite a following at the SPA.

He probably enjoys being the star of the barn again with Showing Up and Nobiz retiring early.

slewis
07-13-2008, 07:38 PM
Yes. But it is hard to get back to Oklahoma without a pass. The main track is open though and you can sit and watch. Tagg is not back at Oklahoma, so you should have not probably seeing Funny Cide.

Funny Cide should be out there every morning. His owners are from there so I am sure he has quite a following at the SPA.

He probably enjoys being the star of the barn again with Showing Up and Nobiz retiring early.

He was in Florida all winter, why didn't you go see him at gulfstream?

jognlope
07-13-2008, 08:05 PM
So you can go in the main gate in the early morning. I don't know where I'd get an Oklahoma track pass. Do you work out on the Okie track or main track in the early morning or both? If A equal B, and B equals C, does A then equal C....oh nevermind.