PDA

View Full Version : MOHAWK SUNDAY 7/13/08

botster
07-13-2008, 12:59 AM
Back to business as usual here after a short layoff.

2nd 9 INTENDED TO FLY 20-1 has the bad post but seems to me a very sharp horse with some good angles.

8th 8 PRESIDENTS CHOICE 6-1 these always are good bets, especially when they draw in suspect fields.Rous'em seems to have turned this one around off the former trainer and is a definite use in here.

10th 8 CONCH U CATCH ME 8-1 has never been much until the last couple in which has made me become very interested.Should be the betable odds here and the bullets need to be fired.
3 NEVER BAX DOWN 6-1 is the other in here that looms the main threat.Connections have decided to race this one throughout the B circuit mainly, but i always thought he could have done here.Is razor sharp and needs to be used on top as well.

Good Fortune All:jump:

botster
07-14-2008, 02:35 PM
Back to business as usual here after a short layoff.

2nd 9 INTENDED TO FLY 20-1 has the bad post but seems to me a very sharp horse with some good angles.

8th 8 PRESIDENTS CHOICE 6-1 these always are good bets, especially when they draw in suspect fields.Rous'em seems to have turned this one around off the former trainer and is a definite use in here.

10th 8 CONCH U CATCH ME 8-1 has never been much until the last couple in which has made me become very interested.Should be the betable odds here and the bullets need to be fired.
3 NEVER BAX DOWN 6-1 is the other in here that looms the main threat.Connections have decided to race this one throughout the B circuit mainly, but i always thought he could have done here.Is razor sharp and needs to be used on top as well.

Good Fortune All:jump:

Nothing here... 10-8 raced well, but too far back early cost him late finishing third.