PDA

View Full Version : GRATITUDE CAMPAIGN

tleusin
07-10-2008, 06:05 PM
http://www.gratitudecampaign.org/

Don't know if this has been posted here berore or not. I ran across it while on my wife's computer today and wanted to let others know about it. This is a wonderful idea and a great idea. The short at the site is moving and worth the view.
Some on the board will probably react in a negative way but the short sums it up best:
It is not about politics
It is about service
It is about sacrafice
and It is about gratitude

Snag
07-10-2008, 07:09 PM
Those that would be negative about this video are those that simply don't understand about service to the United States.

46zilzal
07-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Rah Rah war....it is always good business, but not for those who have to carry it out.

tleusin
07-10-2008, 08:09 PM
46- This is not about rah rah war- It is simply saying thank you to people who serve our nation. I am 48 years old and did not join the armed services in no small part to the horror that was Vietnam. I stated before that this was not about politics: it is not pro-war; it is simply a thank you.

Marshall Bennett
07-10-2008, 09:12 PM
46- This is not about rah rah war- It is simply saying thank you to people who serve our nation. I am 48 years old and did not join the armed services in no small part to the horror that was Vietnam. I stated before that this was not about politics: it is not pro-war; it is simply a thank you.
He's ( 46 ) displayed his disconcern in this forum a dozen times over for our troops , the fallen ones . Instead of giving thanks to those who have given their all to assure his freedom , he chooses to bash the very force that has given him that right . Quite remarkable , insane to say the least .

Tom
07-10-2008, 10:40 PM
Not enough gratitude for those who 100% volunteered to serve.
I'd line just one month's $12 billion we send to Iraq be diverted to helping those who served us.

46zilzal
07-11-2008, 12:54 AM
He's ( 46 ) displayed his disconcern in this forum a dozen times over for our troops , the fallen ones . Instead of giving thanks to those who have given their all to assure his freedom , he chooses to bash the very force that has given him that right . Quite remarkable , insane to say the least .
Typically people continue to miss the boat: the idiots who send them there are insane not the people who have to do the dirty work.

Tom
07-11-2008, 07:32 AM
That is such a stupid statement when everyone there volunteered.
Your bias interferes with reality.

Snag
07-11-2008, 07:41 AM
Rah Rah war....it is always good business, but not for those who have to carry it out.

46, once again you miss the point. Service to the country does not equal war.

Maybe we should say that a college degree equals being smart. I would think that would leave you out.