PDA

View Full Version : Iran photoshops their Missile Launch

JustRalph
07-10-2008, 03:09 AM
I saw this at Little Green Footballs.com.........interesting that they had to photoshop their supposed successful missile launch..........???

There is speculation that they were trying to hide what kind of vehicle launched the missiles.........that doesn't explain why they shopped the trails well above the ground though...............who knows?

http://www.justralph.com/shopped.jpg

wonatthewire1
07-10-2008, 07:16 PM
So that's where my staple gun ended up!

Never give stuff to poor people, they just turn around and resell it!

:mad:

Shenanigans
07-10-2008, 09:37 PM
I think they are trying make it look like they have more than what they really do.

Tom
07-10-2008, 10:46 PM
The old potato in the swimming trunks routine, huh?
Just remember to put it in the front!:eek:

Suff
07-10-2008, 11:11 PM
They were hiding a missile lanuch failure on #3. Also disguising launch vehicle.

bigmack
07-11-2008, 07:50 PM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/08/03/matt_drudge.jpg

Many of Iran's claims related to missile tests during "Great Prophet III" war games -- appear to be smoke and mirrors!

The missiles tested DID NOT not have 2,000-kilometer range, the NEW YORK TIMES is planning to report on Saturday.

Iran DID NOT launch a Shahab-3 missile, able to reach Israel.

It was an older missile that was out of production, newsroom sources tell DRUDGE.

And a video showing what appeared to be many missiles being fired -- is actually one missile, filmed from different angles!

NYT's Bill Broad is planning to quote military insiders.

ddog
07-11-2008, 08:09 PM
Well now, it's very much easier to build missles that can travel a thousand miles or so than to build nukes you can carry around, since the "missles" they seem to "have" won't carry anything like old nukes.

So, I would say that calls into question the whole nuke deal as well.

They may buy one from somewhere , but they are not going to build one if this is the state of their tech.

case closed.

JustRalph
07-11-2008, 09:49 PM
when you have suicide bombers..........you don't need a missile

wonatthewire1
07-11-2008, 10:01 PM
They were hiding a missile lanuch failure on #3. Also disguising launch vehicle.

Hey that white vehicle looks familiar!

I saw that Hummer at the Ford dealership last week when I passed it coming home from work. I wondered what loser had picked it up!

Now we know!

rufus999
07-12-2008, 01:04 AM
Someone got a little careless with the clone stamp.

rufus