PDA

View Full Version : King Barry Hussein Speaks!

Tom
07-09-2008, 03:36 PM
Obama says that we are obligated to learn Spainish.
OK, here goes...try this out, Barry Hussein.....

"Bese mi asno que usted da un tirón !!!"

This dope gets dumber everyday. Some slap the dumb outta his mouth.

bigmack
07-09-2008, 03:45 PM
Let the pandering begin. Barry, baby, you're suppose to be for change.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/152.jpg

Greyfox
07-09-2008, 03:50 PM
Today's news:

"Democrat Barack Obama Wednesday called for aggressive diplomacy with Iran while Republican John McCain warned against making any concessions, as Tehran's missile tests (http://search.breitbart.com/q?s=missile%20tests&sid=breitbart.com) jolted the White House race.

The presidential rivals used Iran's test of a missile capable of reaching Israel to sketch sharply divergent approaches on foreign policy. Senator Obama said Iran "must suffer threats of economic sanctions with direct diplomacy opening up channels of communication so we avoid provocation, but we give strong incentives for the Iranians to change their behavior."

The story is at : http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=080709151110.c80jkga5&show_article=1

Obama believes economic sanctions will work in Iran.
In reality Iran is in a better position to put economic sanctions on the world if they turn off the oil taps.
The guys a dreamer and a dangerous one at that.

Marshall Bennett
07-09-2008, 04:05 PM
Seems like each day he sinks one step deeper . In the case of most that would mean something . In his case I'm not sure it matters , otherwise he'd keep his mouth shut .

The Judge
07-09-2008, 04:34 PM
It seemed O.K to you guys when your buddy Bush tried it with North Korea a few months ago.

You are right he is pandering ,he knows that if you are having trouble with English, Spanish isn't about to be placed on anyone's agenda. He is a politican and not even his most ardent supporters have ever said he wasn't.

He has got to get elected to make any change. His advisors advise him and he listens they have taken him a long way.

prospector
07-09-2008, 04:54 PM
PRESS ONE (McCAIN) FOR ENGLISH

Light
07-09-2008, 05:12 PM
There was this interesting comment in the paper today:

Sen. Barack Obama likes to tout himself as the candidate of change and to that end he has succeeded.

He has changed the landscape of campaign finance reform by opting out of public financing for the general election. He has changed his stance on gun control. He has changed his stance on whether or not Iran poses a threat. He has changed his position on NAFTA. He has changed his position on the FISA law.

He has changed his position on Jerusalem. He has changed his position on ending the Cuban embargo. He has changed his position on the decriminalization of marijuana. He is changing his position on withdrawing our troops from Iraq. He has even changed his pastor.

We need a president who is more than just a bumper-sticker slogan. Like a chameleon, Obama changes his positions depending on the direction of the political winds and that is a change we can do without.

JustRalph
07-09-2008, 05:44 PM
He is the candidate of change.............if he gets elected that's all that is going to be left in your pockets

http://efaller.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/quarters2.jpg

riskman
07-09-2008, 06:48 PM
Barack Obama =Disaster =A serious disruption of the functioning of a community or a society causing widespread human, material, economic or environmental losses which exceed the ability of the affected community or society to cope using its own resources.

In politics it is necessary either to betray one's country or the electorate. I prefer to betray the electorate.
Charles de Gaulle

Barry is having trouble with the above quote !

newtothegame
07-09-2008, 07:37 PM
The sad part of this all is that in this country, the politicians have forgotten who is really in charge. That goes for both parties!! Just look at what recently happened in Louisiana. The legislature attempted to vote themselves an HUGE pay raise. The newly elected governor in his forst term had "apparently" made some back room deals to get some ethics reform through and said he would not veto the pay raise although in public he did say that he thought it was excessive. The pay raise was passed by a vote of 20-18. There was a huge public outcry from each corner of the state. The politicians thought it would just "pass". Well, as it turned out, it DIDNT just bow over. There were many recall processes started for many of the legislatures and in less then two weeks, the governor had to turn around and veto the pay raise causing quite a stir. Had he just vetoed the raise in the first place, this would of been a non issue. But this is one of the few times I remember where the PEOPLE took back what is rightfully theirs...GOVERNMENT. People around the U.S need to look at this and learn from this. Just because a polirician makes it into office...doesnt mean he has to remain there. It is and should be "for the people, by the people, we the people"!!!!

RichieP
07-09-2008, 10:21 PM
He is the candidate of change.............if he gets elected that's all that is going to be left in your pockets

http://efaller.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/quarters2.jpg

:lol::lol::ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
07-10-2008, 10:59 AM
It seemed O.K to you guys when your buddy Bush tried it with North Korea a few months ago.I just love talk like this. My buddy Bush. :lol:

Greyfox
07-10-2008, 12:12 PM
In an article entitled:

"Obama's frequent regrets may make us sorry"

Luke Boggs writes that googling Obama + Regrets yields more than 1 million hits. That is almost double the number that you get if you google McCain + Regrets.

Obama's most recent regret is allowing his kids to go on TV, unless he's had more regrets this morning.
My Gawd, less than 24 hours after going on TV with the kids, he's whining.

Prior to that he has been regretful for his stance on wire tapping, his association with Rezko, Jeremiah Wright, his plan to withdraw the troops, his....the list goes on.
Boggs concludes:
"You have to make tough calls, even when they may be politically costly.
I can't help wondering what Obama might regret in four years as president. What might he regret doing —- or not doing —- on the world stage? What might he regret saying —- or not saying —- to Putin or Kim Jong-il or Ahmadinejad?"

The article is at: http://www.ajc.com/opinion/content/opinion/stories/2008/07/10/boggsed.html

Tom
07-10-2008, 12:56 PM
It takes a man with a set to be president.
Now, OBama has a set of giblets, alright, but Jesse is after them, so he might have them when he needs them.

Think he'll regret that? :D

toetoe
07-10-2008, 01:33 PM
Suppose ... just sup-POSE someone could effect change without being elected. It seems Al Gore --- the GREAT Al Gore --- accomplished this; and I'm not just talking about Tipper's climax change.

Tom
07-10-2008, 02:26 PM
All Gore has accomplished nothing.
He has de-complished a lot.

He has set the civivlized world backwards and ensured that the devloping nations will never got out from under poverty and squalor. This is his legacy - enemy of the people and an all arounf lying fraud. You though Enron was bad? This boob puts them to shame.

JustRalph
07-10-2008, 02:50 PM
he has accomplished one thing. Getting idiots to buy carbon credits from a company that he has an ownership stake in.............

Tom
07-10-2008, 03:40 PM
He's Professor Harold Hill,
Excuse me if you will, but
River City's got to have a boy's band!:lol:

46zilzal
07-10-2008, 03:52 PM
You though Enron was bad? This boob puts them to shame.
He never stole entire retirement funds nor misrepresented any investments.

Marshall Bennett
07-10-2008, 06:28 PM
only because his lack of intelligence bars him from such . :p

46zilzal
07-10-2008, 06:34 PM
only because his lack of intelligence bars him from such.

This fellow has a TAD more on his resume than you or I.......

Marshall Bennett
07-10-2008, 07:54 PM
Speak for yourself , I'll speak for mine .

Tom
07-10-2008, 10:36 PM

So does Bush. Your point was........?

JustRalph
07-10-2008, 11:21 PM

Really? You wanna talk misrepresentation?

April 1996 Gore attends an event at the Hsi Lai Buddhist Temple in Los Angeles that nets the Democratic National Committee close to $65,000 from donors. In September 1997, a trio of Buddhist nuns from the temple admit in Senate testimony that the temple illegally reimbursed guests for their donations. Gore later denies knowing the gathering at the temple was a fundraiser, describing the event as "community outreach."

March 1997 Gore is criticized for making fundraising calls from his White House office, and passing the bill on to taxpayers. Gore said he was advised before making the White House calls that there was nothing wrong with making the calls and that there was "no controlling legal authority" governing his actions.

September 1997 DOJ announces inquiry into fundraising practices of the Clinton-Gore reelection campaign, including charges that Gore aides illegally diverted soft money into the Clinton-Gore reelection effort and that Gore made illegal fundraising calls from the White House. This time, the focus on Gore's phone calls centers on the fact that money raised from his office went into hard-money accounts, which would be illegal, as opposed to soft-money contributions to the DNC.

November 1997 Gore is interviewed by FBI investigators about a 1995 fundraising meeting at the White House.

December 1997 Reno declines to name an independent counsel to investigate whether Gore knew he was raising hard money while making the calls from the White House.

June 1998 Gore meets with the FBI again.

July 1998 Charles LaBella, the outgoing chief prosecutor of the Justice Department's campaign finance task force, delivers a report to Reno urging her to appoint an independent counsel.

August 1998 Gore again meets with FBI investigators about the 1995 fundraising meeting. When presented with documents that appear to contradict his earlier assertion that he was not a part of any fundraising discussions at that meeting, Gore offers what comes to be known as the "iced tea defense": "The Vice President also observed that he drank a lot of iced tea during the meetings, which could have necessitated a restroom break," which would have caused him to miss the discussions about fundraising, according to the FBI report.

Meanwhile, FBI director Louis Freeh warns Reno that she faces an "irrevocable political conflict of interest" in investigating the administration's fundraising improprieties, and urges the attorney general to appoint an independent counsel. Two weeks later Reno reopens her inquiry into possible campaign finance law violations by the vice president to look into evidence that some Gore aides knowingly and illegally planned to divert Democratic Party donations -- soft money -- to the Clinton-Gore reelection effort.

November 1998 Reno says she would not seek a special prosecutor to investigate Gore on charges he deliberately misled FBI investigators when questioned about possible campaign finance abuses during the 1996 campaign. ***Note from Justralph; How do you think Martha Stewart felt when she went to prison for basically the same things?

"I notified this Court of the initiation of a preliminary investigation of Vice President of the United States Albert Gore, Jr. The preliminary investigation has now been concluded, and I have determined that there are no reasonable grounds to believe that further investigation is warranted of the matters that were under investigation. Therefore, appointment of an independent counsel is not being sought," Reno wrote in a statement

March 2000 Maria Hsia, a prodigious Democratic fundraiser and associate of the vice president, is convicted of illegally funneling more than $100,000 in contributions to Democratic candidates in 1996.

April 2000 Agents from the FBI and Department of Justice grill Gore for four hours on the issue of fundraising, focusing on the notorious Buddhist temple fundraiser.

May 2000 Documents subpoenaed by the Senate reveal a memo by Freeh suggesting that Reno's decision not to name an independent counsel was motivated in part by pressure from the White House.

June 2000 Specter, head of the Senate's Justice Department task force, announces that Robert Conrad, the head of the Justice Department's campaign finance task force is urging Reno to appoint an independent counsel to determine whether Al Gore told the truth when investigators questioned him about his 1996 fundraising.

How about this one:
Al Gore: The Other Oil Candidate

by Bill Mesler, Special to CorpWatch
August 29th, 2000

Integrity in the Balance
Bill Mesler reports on Gore's broken promises on a toxic Ohio waste incinerator.

For thousands of years, the Kitanemuk Indians made their home in the Elk Hills of central California. Come February 2001, the last of the 100 burial grounds, holy places and other archaeological sites of the Kitanemuks will be obliterated by the oil drilling of Occidental Petroleum Company. Oxy's plans will "destroy forever the evidence that we once existed on this land," according to Dee Dominguez, a Kitanemuk whose great grandfather was a signatory to the 1851 treaty that surrendered the Elk Hills.

Occidental's planned drilling of the Elk Hills doesn't only threaten the memory of the Kitanemuk. Environmentalists say a rare species of fox, lizard and the kangaroo rat would also be threatened by Oxy's plans. A lawsuit has been filed under the Endangered Species Act. But none of that has given pause to Occidental or the politician who helped engineer the sale of the drilling rights to the federally-owned Elk Hills. That politician is Al Gore.

Gore recommended that the Elk Hills be sold as part of his 1995 "Reinventing Government" National Performance Review program. Gore-confidant (and former campaign manager) Tony Cohelo served on the board of directors of the private company hired to assess the sale's environmental consequences. The sale was a windfall for Oxy. Within weeks of the announced purchase Occidental stock rose ten percent.

above from this link: http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=468

Try this one for more China involvement:
http://www.aim.org/media-monitor/another-scandal-for-al-gore/

From the link above:
In a federal case against defense contractor McDonnell Douglas, lawyers have cited statements by a defense department official that Gore’s office pressured him to approve a controversial sale of machine tools to China—tools which were diverted from civilian to military use.

Yep, Gore's a friggin saint.................

boxcar
07-11-2008, 11:18 AM
Today's news:

"Democrat Barack Obama Wednesday called for aggressive diplomacy with Iran while Republican John McCain warned against making any concessions, as Tehran's missile tests (http://search.breitbart.com/q?s=missile%20tests&sid=breitbart.com) jolted the White House race.

The presidential rivals used Iran's test of a missile capable of reaching Israel to sketch sharply divergent approaches on foreign policy. Senator Obama said Iran "must suffer threats of economic sanctions with direct diplomacy opening up channels of communication so we avoid provocation, but we give strong incentives for the Iranians to change their behavior."

The story is at : http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=080709151110.c80jkga5&show_article=1

Obama believes economic sanctions will work in Iran.
In reality Iran is in a better position to put economic sanctions on the world if they turn off the oil taps.
The guys a dreamer and a dangerous one at that.

Wow! How original of the Messiah. Bush has talked sanctions. Now he talks ''em too. What a brain truster this yo-yo is!

Boxcar

boxcar
07-11-2008, 11:23 AM

Not quite so sure on the scales of justice if this outweighs everything else this moron has done. This idiot want to change the entire world for worse. Enron only scammed a relatively few people by comparison.

Boxcar

46zilzal
07-11-2008, 12:10 PM
Not quite so sure on the scales of justice if this outweighs everything else this moron has done. This idiot want to change the entire world for worse. Enron only scammed a relatively few people by comparison.

You mean the DESTRUCTION of entire retirement funds is only a few? My sister's fund lost about 45% of it's worth in that debacle and her experience was not an isolated one.

boxcar
07-11-2008, 12:57 PM
You mean the DESTRUCTION of entire retirement funds is only a few? My sister's fund lost about 45% of it's worth in that debacle and her experience was not an isolated one.

Yes, Enron's debacle affected only a few by comparison. It pales by comparison to what Gorebull would want to do to this entire planet, if he had his way. Enron didn't fiscally destroy the planet, as Gorebull would if his brain-dead schemes were ever implemented.

Boxcar

46zilzal
07-11-2008, 02:10 PM
Yes, Enron's debacle affected only a few by comparison. It pales by comparison to what Gorebull would want to do to this entire planet, if he had his way. Enron didn't fiscally destroy the planet, as Gorebull would if his brain-dead schemes were ever implemented.

WOULD versus "actually did" is a quantum leap in theoreticals

Tom
07-11-2008, 02:45 PM
Well, the severity of out of control fires the last few years are a direct result of tree hugger envior-wacko's refusal to allow common sense brush clearing and burning to preserve balance in the forrests. Without it, fires now go unchecked. Enron burn anyone out?

delayjf
07-11-2008, 03:10 PM
I think Gore should be called in front of Congress to explain how much money he made last year, about 100 million or so which amounts to about 3 times the avg oil company CEO salary.

toetoe
07-11-2008, 05:13 PM
Integrity in the balance ? I fear we are far beyond the Tippering point on that issue.

As for Mr. Conrad, he was reprimanded for haranguing hostile witnesses. It seems he continually barked, "See this battery on my shoulder ? Go on -- knock it off. I dare ya." Needless to say, this "assault" ( :bang: ) went over like a lead balloon.

At the post-mistrial party, grilled gore and blood sausage were served.

Program note: Janet Reno's appearance on 'I've Got a Secret' will air in its entirety at the conclusion of the Women's World Wristwrestling Championships. We're the Estrogen Channel ... "A T-V in Every Womb."

Tom
07-12-2008, 09:41 AM
I think Gore should be called in front of Congress to explain how much money he made last year, about 100 million or so which amounts to about 3 times the avg oil company CEO salary.

POST OF THE YEAR !!! :ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

jonnielu
07-12-2008, 11:14 AM
There was this interesting comment in the paper today:

Sen. Barack Obama likes to tout himself as the candidate of change and to that end he has succeeded.

He has changed the landscape of campaign finance reform by opting out of public financing for the general election. He has changed his stance on gun control. He has changed his stance on whether or not Iran poses a threat. He has changed his position on NAFTA. He has changed his position on the FISA law.

He has changed his position on Jerusalem. He has changed his position on ending the Cuban embargo. He has changed his position on the decriminalization of marijuana. He is changing his position on withdrawing our troops from Iraq. He has even changed his pastor.

We need a president who is more than just a bumper-sticker slogan. Like a chameleon, Obama changes his positions depending on the direction of the political winds and that is a change we can do without.

In other words, another democrat looking to buy votes with your cash and a lot of B.S.

jdl

wonatthewire1
07-12-2008, 01:56 PM

Don't understand this thinking - he is a capitalist that is making money - what would congress have to do with it?

Is he drawing a salary from a company or from the shareholders?

Couldn't find a source to back up your "$100 million" last year but nothing on the web and that would be unusual considering how many would want to get that out there if it existed...

About joining a venture "capital" fund last year
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/TenWays/wireStory?id=3854685

IPO for CurrentTV
http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/mar2008/tc2008035_855093.htm

"Some" people would consider the guy a dope if he didn't "cash in" some of his chips...

Tom
07-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Don't understand this thinking - he is a capitalist that is making money - what would congress have to do with it?

Is he drawing a salary from a company or from the shareholders?

That didn't sto them from doing to the oil companies - exact same thing, except the OCs are sharing with thier stock holders.
Gore's fraud will cost the world far more that high prices of oil.

A major lying fraud like Gore needs to be investigated, then shot.

wonatthewire1
07-12-2008, 05:42 PM
That didn't sto them from doing to the oil companies - exact same thing, except the OCs are sharing with thier stock holders.
Gore's fraud will cost the world far more that high prices of oil.

A major lying fraud like Gore needs to be investigated, then shot.

I guess then, by that logic, that all CEOs are going to have a short lifespan

Interesting take on it - Gore is a pimple on the ass of the world - too bad people get so worked up over nothing

:lol:

Tom
07-12-2008, 05:59 PM
Call me when ou drop your first mercury-filled light bulb.
Or when the government turns down your furnace in the winter.

wonatthewire1
07-12-2008, 06:12 PM
Call me when ou drop your first mercury-filled light bulb.
Or when the government turns down your furnace in the winter.

Sorry Tom - solar for a few years now - but I still do wave to the oil guys when they pass by.

Just feel bad for the people on my street that haven't woken up yet - all that crying when the bill comes is a bit embarassing - but like Phil Gramm said "bunch of whiners"!

:lol:

Greyfox
07-12-2008, 08:01 PM
Obama says that we are obligated to learn Spainish.

So between 2009 and 2012 does Hussein plan to have The Star Spangled Banner sung in Spanish?

Tom
07-12-2008, 08:09 PM
Then the HazMat crews will be able to see clearly when they are called for your mercury spills. Good thing you're saving money - those guys don't work cheap. :p

rastajenk
07-12-2008, 11:23 PM
Sanctions really worked on Iraq....er, no they didn't. What makes a bright guy like Obamalamadingdong think they're going to work on I-ran? When have sanctions ever worked anywhere to anyone's satisfaction?

Greyfox
07-12-2008, 11:56 PM
When have sanctions ever worked anywhere to anyone's satisfaction?

When have sanctions ever worked to anyone's satisfaction?
When security removed the drunk creep at the next table to me at the track.:lol:

In Obama's case, he removed Gramma, Jeremiah, Rezko, Trinity Church, his stance on FISA, pulling troops, his children on TV, and the list goes on and on.

toetoe
07-13-2008, 12:56 PM
We dropped a lot of mercury in high school --- w-h-i-c-h may explain many things. :blush:

wonatthewire1
07-13-2008, 01:25 PM
Then the HazMat crews will be able to see clearly when they are called for your mercury spills. Good thing you're saving money - those guys don't work cheap. :p

That was legislated?

Wow, must have missed that one!

I don't tend to worry about such minor things, like light bulbs, unless I'm buying their stock...

;)

Tom
07-13-2008, 04:19 PM
Yeah, sure, let a bunch of 9% MORONS tell us how to live our lives and what we can and can't do. You are a major part of the problem. You swallow what they feed us and thank them for it.

How about all the people who are going to be out of jobs because the new, and only, legal light bulbs are only made in CHINA? You wouldn't worry about them.

wonatthewire1
07-13-2008, 06:02 PM
Yeah, sure, let a bunch of 9% MORONS tell us how to live our lives and what we can and can't do. You are a major part of the problem. You swallow what they feed us and thank them for it.

How about all the people who are going to be out of jobs because the new, and only, legal light bulbs are only made in CHINA? You wouldn't worry about them.

I feel bad for you - letting a bunch of other people tell you what to do.

Think.

Believe.

Innovate.

If there were money to be made with making light bulbs - they would be made here.

Stop by Hillsborough, NH some time and see the Sylvania headlight factory. Cool place.

I haven't seen you advocating only buying "American" either - if we checked your clothing, you might have quite a few Commie garments on (Vietnam, China, Laos). Maybe your Nike shoes were made in China. Or how about that lamp.

Or the PC - Singapore for mine...

When it is coming up for a vote, then I'll work on my Congress Critter. But taking a politician's word or promise on anything is about as useful as doing a rain dance.

;)

Tom
07-13-2008, 07:14 PM
I feel bad for you - letting a bunch of other people tell you what to do. I will definatley be buying incandescant bulbs on the black market.

Think. I think GORE is a lying bastard profiteering on a fraud.

Believe. I believe many dimwits believe Gore and that is sad.

Innovate.

If there were money to be made with making light bulbs - they would be made here. Maybe, maybe not. It is hard to complete with slave labor. Both parties have sold out on this trade issue. FAIR trade, not FREE trade is what is called for. Bush has gone out of his way to screw this country. He deserves to be impeached for that alone.

Stop by Hillsborough, NH some time and see the Sylvania headlight factory. Cool place. And that is related to this how? I was in NJ once...you'd have to kill me to get me back there.

I haven't seen you advocating only buying "American" either - if we checked your clothing, you might have quite a few Commie garments on (Vietnam, China, Laos). Maybe your Nike shoes were made in China. Or how about that lamp. No NIKES for me. IF I can buy American, I do, but not a lot of choices, thaks to Clinton and Bush - two AHOLES in the first degree.

Or the PC - Singapore for mine...

When it is coming up for a vote, then I'll work on my Congress Critter. But taking a politician's word or promise on anything is about as useful as doing a rain dance. Yes, and this is why Gore is a lying SOS.

;)

You sure do spin away from the topic a lot. I think we are done - you have not posted anything related in a long time now.

JustRalph
07-13-2008, 07:36 PM
LED's are gonna replace all of them soon anyway