PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle Race Course

Premier Turf Club
07-09-2008, 02:07 PM
We would be interested in simulcasting Pinnacle's signal but have not been able to get in touch with anyone at the track. Thus far e-mails have been unanswered and the phone number we found (734-753-2000) is disconnected.

I recall a thread or two about them on PA recently. If anyone knows how to get in touch with simulcasting please shoot me an e-mail. The guys at the Amtote hub had no information on them either.

Ian

trying2win
07-09-2008, 02:56 PM
We would be interested in simulcasting Pinnacle's signal but have not been able to get in touch with anyone at the track. Thus far e-mails have been unanswered and the phone number we found (734-753-2000) is disconnected.

I recall a thread or two about them on PA recently. If anyone knows how to get in touch with simulcasting please shoot me an e-mail. The guys at the Amtote hub had no information on them either.

Ian

Ian:

You might try the MICHIGAN HBPA. They have their own website and a phone number listed there. Might be worth a try to phone them, and try to get some more info, phone numbers, connections etc.

http://www.mihbpa.com/

T2W

trying2win
07-09-2008, 03:03 PM
Ian:

Here's another possibility at this website:

http://www.pinnacleracecourse.com/news.html

--There is a name and phone number for a person from a public relations company, that apparently is doing work for the PINNACLE RACE COURSE.

T2W

MutuelClerk
07-10-2008, 11:22 AM
They are a amtote track, and opening Wednesday for simulcasting. I'm working there, I'll talk to the simulcast coordinator. Hope that helps, the more action the better.

boomman
07-10-2008, 11:37 AM
They are a amtote track, and opening Wednesday for simulcasting. I'm working there, I'll talk to the simulcast coordinator. Hope that helps, the more action the better.

Mutuel clerk: Probably a good idea to shoot the simulcast coordinator's contact info to Ian either here or by PM to speed up the process since you're getting ready to open, and I'm sure as PTC customers we would like to see that track added to the menu..........;)

Boomer