PDA

View Full Version : Cappin Chatter - 7/6

nobeyerspls
07-06-2008, 11:56 AM
Longball - So tell me again, why are we back?
Chalky - Just look at the place. Nobody's picking anything, the TC section came to a well deserved end, and there are no arguments over pace figures and energy distribution and all that stuff. It's boring.
Longball - And what's not boring about your picks?
Chalky - Winners are never boring. Miss Juicy is a double fig standout in the 3rd at Woodbine and Broadway Al, who ran 2nd to a next out stakes runner, catches 2yo maidens in the 5th. Hit the all button in the 4th and you have an easy pick3 for 7 bucks.
Longball - I looked at those races and Lady Moon can win the 3rd and a couple of firsters, the #3 and #4, can beat that favorite in the 5th. You want excitement? How about the only 4yo in the 1st at Churchill. He's the #6 Shot Gun Cliff and he's listed at 8-1. Nice start to the double and the picks and you can single him.
Chalky - I'll pass on that one and give you another easy pick3, this one at Belmont. #1 Snowstalker wins the 3rd and #8 Exchanging Kisses wins the 5th so once again just hit the all button in the middle and cash again.
Longball - No can do. If a short priced horse wins the middle leg I'd have to wear a disguise to cash the ticket. Both Moon Ala Mode and More Chances are live in the 3rd and #7 Fiumes could run big off the bench in the 5th. I'll give you one more at a price. #5 One Bid Blue is a long to short with blinkers on in the 1st at Woodbine. Use him with the 1,3, and 5 in the double. Might pay more than both of your pick3's.
Chalky - Well, at least you have reasons for betting those horses and nobody will ever call you boring. So how about starting a thread in the handicapping section like "Pace figures don't work".
Longball - Yeah and then I can change my appearance and move to the rain forest.