PDA

View Full Version : 2008 NFL Fantasy league thread

Valuist
07-03-2008, 01:52 PM
I know its early but the magazines just came out. My top 3 at this point would be: 1) LT--cannot top his consistancy 2) Stephen Jackson---the hardest runner in the league and an excellent receiver.....3) Peterson--as good as he is, he's shown he's injury prone and he's very "high beta", since he probably will have two 200 yard rush games this year but he'll probably have a couple games where he runs 10 times for 15 yards. Consistancy trumps brilliance in fantasy leagues.

New England--since whiny Bill proved his point (at least in the regular season), I expect more "normal" playcalling from them. Expect less of the 45-50 pass attempt games from Brady and Maroney's carries will rise. Brady and Moss' numbers will come back to earth and Maroney's will go up.

Team on the rise: Minnesota. IF one could take QB out of the equation, they'd be as good as anybody, if not better. Number 1 rush team, number 1 against the run, added some key figures to the defense as well as a solid deep threat in Berrian. IF they can get average QB play out of Tavaris Jackson, and that is a big IF, they will be every bit as good as Dallas, the Giants and Packers in the NFC.