PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Article Regarding ADWS

trying2win
07-02-2008, 03:27 PM
It was interesting to read about two ADWS...i.e. YOUBET.COM and a new American-based cash rebate company named AMWEST ENTERTAINMENT being stuck in limbo in negotiations with the hub system operators in Oregon:

http://news.bloodhorse.com/article/45954.htm

--I don't know anything about AMWEST ENTERTAINMENT, but my loyalty is with PREMIER TURF CLUB. Ian Meyers has been more than fair to me, and has gone the extra mile for us bettors in more ways than one.

--I don't know why anyone who is eligible for opening an account with PTC, would not want to receive the generous cash rebates they offer for your bets. The rebates really add up over time. PTC customers can look at the cash rebates they've earned over a month, or over a year etc and be amazed at how much the totals are. I'll take the rebates compared to video or 'points earned for over-priced merchandise' any day.

--A lot of sites offer free video now for some tracks. I don't watch that much live racing video anyway. I prefer watching it mainly when I'm ahead for the day on my bets. Less stress that way. :D

T2W

trying2win
07-02-2008, 09:08 PM
They mention at the end of the article, about another new ADW called RACING 2 DAY. First time I've heard of that company too. More competition for the bettors dollar coming on board .

Any other PTC members ready to declare their loyalty as well?

T2W