PDA

View Full Version : HORRIBLE new rule for the Chiefs

Bubbles
07-02-2008, 09:39 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Fans-are-asked-to-treat-Chiefs-games-like-bowlin?urn=nfl,91291

Seriously, who wrote the freaking rulebook?

ddog
07-02-2008, 09:57 AM
It's a sign of the times, a few nuts get drunk and do offensive things that give rise to others who have kids or are just of a different behaviour type and then you end up with some stupid and unenforceable rules that make everything into legal case.

I have had tickets in the gold section out there for decades and over that time there have been all manner of people sitting around us, we have always worked out any issue along this line.

The crowds out there are NOTHING compared to the days when they played in the old stadium on Brooklyn Ave.

people live to take offense at everything these days.

On the face of it, sure sounds like something that prissy loser ol King Carl would be in the midle of.

PC run wild.

skate
07-06-2008, 06:20 PM
Good point, regards to the article. i usually don't go off and read them.

quite funny.

It brings to my mind (remove the political ends) the thinking done by people and the fallout damage.
Freedom is a Want and brought about by a person being liberal. So we open up the jails ( so to speak) and let people run free. And they run and run and ...

And the liberal becomes conservative because people need "the law" to work.

Oh, i'm not saying to do this, but , my law(rule) would be "freedom to pack a gun".
But you gotta understand my law.:cool:

The pendulum Theory on phenomena:kiss:

dav4463
07-22-2008, 12:27 AM
That rule will last until the opening kickoff. Fans at Arrowhead are some of the craziest in the NFL. Dumb rule......

andicap
07-22-2008, 04:59 AM
Looks like something they did for legal reasons and probably won't be enforced.
Or something they wrote just to have on the books so they can enforce it if they really need to -- things get really out of hand one day.

Not something I would worry about if I were a Chiefs fan.
There are too many other things to worry about -- like finally getting to a Super Bowl.