PDA

View Full Version : Redsok pics 3/1

redsok221
03-01-2003, 12:55 AM
Lets see

In the seventh at Santa Anita I like

Our Bobby V

Finished second in his last start and has had some sharp workouts.

Rojo Toro

A Bob Baffert horse who is also being ridden by Jerry Bailey. Hard not to take a chance there.

In the ninth race

Congaree

If you don't choose this horse as your top then you are having problems.

But underneath, I like Milwaukee Brew and Kudos

At Golden Gate, in the 8th race

I like i'madrifter

I see this horse rebounding off his fourth place finish in his last outing

Maybe I would do an exact with Halo Cat

In Turfways 10th race,

I would put my money on Grey Comet

But would do a trifecta box with Champali and Grand.

In Gulfstreams 10th

I would bet the win and show on Softly with Coa on the mount. Hit a decent payoff with him a few days ago and love him up here at monmouth and the meadowlands he helped me hit a 2,500 trifecta here back in october.

Suff
03-01-2003, 01:23 AM
[QUOTE][i].

In the ninth race

Congaree

If you don't choose this horse as your top then you are having problems.

But underneath, I like Milwaukee Brew and Kudos

I'n not sold on Congaree at all Redsox... He's proven that he's not the same at a Mile and a quarter... I think there is distance questions... I'm looking to beat him with with KUDOS..... who is proven at the distance... shows THREE endurance building works . ( 2 at a mile.. and 1 at 7F). Grade 1 winner.

Congaree has never spotted a Field Three lengths and won... I'm thinking he needs to be close up near the pace....from 6 furlongs out anyway.... and there is enough speed in here to throw him off any stalking Plan he may have....They need a win at a mile and 1/4 for stud Value.... They want this one bad... real bad.....

I don't eliminate SLigo Bay either... Surface questions... but no distance questions... If things get ugly up front ... could clean up the debri....

Watched a TON of these races,, and they've set the Public up for a Classic run... I'm not inclined to think thats what we'll see.