PDA

View Full Version : The Master Magician Handicapping Program

Tilenny
06-30-2008, 12:25 AM
I would like to know if anyone has any experience with using TMM Software program. It uses files from Postime Daily.

PaceAdvantage
06-30-2008, 01:52 AM
I just typed "Master Magician" (include the quotes) into the search function here on this website, and came out with 104 threads....try it yourself!

RichieP
06-30-2008, 07:33 AM
I would like to know if anyone has any experience with using TMM Software program. It uses files from Postime Daily.

Welcome to the board.

If you are talking about spending the full price for TMM instead of getting it "on the low" consider spending the extra loot and get Black Magic. Uses the same PTD files.

You get recordkeeping,oddslines,portfolio betting options,angles,track profiles.velocity/positional reads on races etc. Plus the most active software user's forum on the web today.

Here is the link for PTD contact info. http://www.posttimedaily.com/contact_us/contact_us.html

If you make a move talk only to Doug and tell him Richie P from NY told you to contact him. He will take very good care of you man. They have the best customer service/support in the business. Full 30 day 100% refund policy on their products.

Tom Barrister
07-01-2008, 10:55 PM
I wonder if Mike Pizzolla is good friends with David Powers?

windstone
07-03-2008, 09:30 AM
i have been using tmm for a number of years. i am strictly a rec player and only play long shots. with the way i use it i have hit my share of nice tries, exactas and one pick six at nita for 36 grand. one of my most notable hits came at the belmont this year. i simply deleted big brown and guess what popped up, the 6, then 4. i had a five dollar ex box. i am considering bm, but dont know if i play often enough to justify. IMO, a very good program for the handicapping challenged such as i. :)

Bonez2k6
07-04-2008, 01:42 PM
I'm selling my TMM with the VTM includes the tapes and videos. Will also throw in Speed V4.0. Contact me for price...

Bonez

Profiler8
08-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Does anybody sell his seminar from MP ?
The seminars are quiet expensive for me, does Post Time Daily sells the products only in packages ?

Thanks...

Greetings
Tim

Niko
08-11-2008, 02:25 PM

?

Profiler8
08-11-2008, 02:43 PM
Just one question to your book:

Can it be used on foreign racing as well ? You say, that you hit a trifecta at Dubai ? Which race cards do I need for your strategy ?

I asked for a seminar, because the posts are some months old. I do not know, if they sell their seminar anymore. The other problem is, that most of them have only VHS tapes of the seminar and this costs much postage to Europe.

Thanks...

Greetings
Tim

GuyMartini
08-16-2008, 01:14 AM
I've upgraded to Black Magic, so I'm selling the Handicapping Magic ValueTech Software Program and Pizzola's ValueTech Seminar from the Gold Coast Hotel in Vegas. Contact me if you're still interested.

Profiler8
08-16-2008, 08:03 AM
Hi,

I send you a private message and an e-mail.

Thanks....

Greetings
Tim

MitchS
08-16-2008, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by Tom Barrister

:lol:

Wickel
08-17-2008, 01:16 PM
I, too,--believe it or not--am loyal to The Master Magician. I can't say I'm going to rush out and buy Black Magic, but I am considering purchasing Pizzolla's Seminar in a Box, which, I understand, includes many of the angles and theories built into BM. My one regret is not having access to the principles of The Master Handicapper. I have a buddy who's gone through the ringer as far as software is concerned and he gave me his Master Handicapper package. Only one problem: It contained all the tapes, but not the actual program. Said he lost the disk. Oh, well. In a recent e-mail MP told me all the stuff from TMH is included in BM. Maybe someday.

BETKING
08-17-2008, 01:22 PM
Will someone please type in the address of where you can buy Black Magic.
Thanks.

Wickel
08-17-2008, 03:23 PM
www.posttimedaily.com (http://www.posttimedaily.com)

Wickel
08-18-2008, 12:34 PM
Any input about "Seminar in a Box?" Should I shell out the dough?

njcurveball
08-18-2008, 01:45 PM
I picked up the Seminar in a Box to see if it could add some things to my handicapping.

I would be willing to sell it for less than the full price as it just doesn't fit with what I am doing.

Since I got lightning fast service and great communication from Pizzolla, I would not feel right returning it.

Pizzolla has done nothing but improve with his Seminar skills. His concepts are more tailored to his programs than general handicapping.

It was entertaining and informative, but probably would have been much more if I knew the "inside jokes".

If you are interested send me a private email.

Jim

Wickel
08-18-2008, 06:53 PM
Thanks for the offer, Curveball. Still mulling a choice between Pops and Tips and Seminar.

thistledown
06-04-2017, 03:06 PM
Hello. I'm interested in purchasing the Master Magician Software Package from Post Time Solutions. If anyone has the Complete set including all the Software, Cds and the Printed Materials please contact me with the Price. I'm very interested in buying the Product. My Email Address is pazicnifrank@gmail.com. So please send me a email with the Price and pictures of the product. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You.

jeebus1083
11-20-2017, 10:10 AM
Hello. I'm interested in purchasing the Master Magician Software Package from Post Time Solutions. If anyone has the Complete set including all the Software, Cds and the Printed Materials please contact me with the Price. I'm very interested in buying the Product. My Email Address is pazicnifrank@gmail.com. So please send me a email with the Price and pictures of the product. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You.

Advice to anyone either looking to do business or currently doing business with "thistledown" - don't. Not unless you want to engage in an endless series of e-mails and answering questions/payment reminders that he never responds back to. A waste of over a week and a half trying to consummate a deal twice negotiated. I hate when people play games. The least he could do is be prompt and do the right and honorable thing. If he had second thoughts, I'm a keyboard click away.

jeebus1083
11-20-2017, 01:11 PM
As NorCalGreg eloquently put it awhile back, never send materials (Hard copies or otherwise) before receiving payment. Otherwise you risk turning what you may feel is a kind gesture into a donation for the fortunate soul doing business with you. :D

Pensacola Pete
11-27-2017, 12:27 AM
Advice to anyone either looking to do business or currently doing business with "thistledown" - don't. Not unless you want to engage in an endless series of e-mails and answering questions/payment reminders that he never responds back to. A waste of over a week and a half trying to consummate a deal twice negotiated. I hate when people play games. The least he could do is be prompt and do the right and honorable thing. If he had second thoughts, I'm a keyboard click away.

What likely happened is that "thistledown" had more than one offer and was stringing them along until he found the best deal.

jeebus1083
11-27-2017, 01:12 AM
What likely happened is that "thistledown" had more than one offer and was stringing them along until he found the best deal.

Or he received the program in advance to demonstrate that no dongle was needed and simply stiffed the seller... hence my disclaimer above your post.