PDA

View Full Version : TLG-Nice call in the 7th

Onion Monster
06-29-2008, 06:08 PM
Serling on "Talking Horses" gave out a nice winner today with Fast Learner on the turf at Belmont. He even gave his acceptable odds (I believe it was 7-2) and she won at about 9-2. Good call.

the little guy
06-29-2008, 07:56 PM
Thanks.

railjunkie
07-02-2008, 10:36 AM
TLG is one of the best 'cappers on the NY circuit. Johnny V was aboard FL on the maiden W and anytime he jumps off another horse for Donk one can be certain the animal is live. Here's a a nice angle for today's 1st. Johnny V jumps off a Donk horse for Sophie's Salad, a Pletcher trained horse ( not coming from Kentucky) second off the bench.
Tim

cj
07-02-2008, 10:40 AM
TLG is one of the best 'cappers on the NY circuit. Johnny V was aboard FL on the maiden W and anytime he jumps off another horse for Donk one can be certain the animal is live. Here's a a nice angle for today's 1st. Johnny V jumps off a Donk horse for Sophie's Salad, a Pletcher trained horse ( not coming from Kentucky) second off the bench.
Tim

The TLG does a great job in New York. I guarantee you, however, that he doesn't make a single selection based on which horses jockeys decide to ride.

railjunkie
07-02-2008, 01:09 PM
<The TLG does a great job in New York. I guarantee you, however, that he doesn't make a single selection based on which horses jockeys decide to ride.>
I know Andy hates the jockeys... and who doesn't? I use the switch in my handicapping and I'm cashing on Sophie's Salad.
Have a nice day.
Tim

point given
07-02-2008, 01:56 PM
<The TLG does a great job in New York. I guarantee you, however, that he doesn't make a single selection based on which horses jockeys decide to ride.>
I know Andy hates the jockeys... and who doesn't? I use the switch in my handicapping and I'm cashing on Sophie's Salad.
Have a nice day.
Tim
The Donk horse came in 2nd for a $74 ex. with Sophie on top.

njcurveball
07-02-2008, 01:59 PM
The TLG does a great job in New York. I guarantee you, however, that he doesn't make a single selection based on which horses jockeys decide to ride.

I guess you have forgotten all about his "love" for CC Lopez! :lol: