PDA

View Full Version : Evangeline Downs Video Feed

michiken
06-28-2008, 08:43 PM
Is anyone else having problems with the free live video feed from Evangeline Downs?

Over the past few days, it will load ok and then it just stops.....

raybo
06-28-2008, 10:41 PM
Is anyone else having problems with the free live video feed from Evangeline Downs?

Over the past few days, it will load ok and then it just stops.....

I quit patronizing EvD when they signed with TVG and thus prevented BetPad.com from getting their live feed so I could wager there. Whatever problems they are having now is justice. Sorry for players, like you, who have to suffer though.

schweitz
06-29-2008, 10:52 AM
Raybo---you can get the video feed thru BetPad but you can only wager on the phone.

raybo
06-29-2008, 05:38 PM
Raybo---you can get the video feed thru BetPad but you can only wager on the phone.

Yeah, you're right, but then not being able to wager via the wager pad defeats the purpose of using BetPad. And, not playing EvD is my little way of telling them I was serious when I expressed my opinion, of their decision, to the track manager. We'll see if what he told me actually happens (he said that at the end of this TB season their contract with TVG is up and they won't be renewing it).

schweitz
06-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Yeah, you're right, but then not being able to wager via the wager pad defeats the purpose of using BetPad. And, not playing EvD is my little way of telling them I was serious when I expressed my opinion, of their decision, to the track manager. We'll see if what he told me actually happens (he said that at the end of this TB season their contract with TVG is up and they won't be renewing it).

Unfortunately I can't afford not to play Evangeline ;) ---hope they told you the truth about not renewing the TVG contract.

raybo
06-29-2008, 07:54 PM
Unfortunately I can't afford not to play Evangeline ;) ---hope they told you the truth about not renewing the TVG contract.

Me too! Two of my largest superfecta hits were at EvD, on back to back days.